“Great breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I LOVE their corn beef hash with poached eggs....delicious! I was not impressed with their grits but I overlooked that because I was so full from the hash. Had to wait about 20 mins for a party of 10 but they had good quick service. The fire department was eating their when we were which I always say is a good sign if the locals are eating there.

Visited September 2013

Birmingham, Alabama
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Great menu ,you can get breakfeast until 2:00pm.
I had eggs and pancakes with sausage patties,everything was fantastic.My wife got a veggie omelet with Swiss cheese,and the biscuits are home made.Great selections on the several pages of the menu ,also serve lunch ,

Preston Lawley

Visited September 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Best Breakfast on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Food is always fantastic here.....prices very fair and the service is the best! Seems the place is where the locals go and we know why now. Totally worth the wait

Visited August 2013
Pulaski, Tennessee
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had breakfast here Sunday morning and boy was it good! I actually found Duck's on Trip Advisor. There were 5 in our party. I had pancakes, YUM! My husband had the Western Omelet, he LOVED it! The others had your typical breakfast food: eggs, biscuits, hash-browns (they were fantastic :) grits, etc. Our server was great. She was friendly and attentive. Actually, all the servers seemed to work together, something that one doesn't see often. Our coffee cups never ran low nor did any of our other drinks.

Luckily, we did not have to wait to be seated (we arrived a little before 10 am) however, there was a wait when we were leaving. the only thing I would suggest, carry a light sweater in with you, their A/C works very well!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Union, Kentucky
“Like going to eat with family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Eating at Ducks was like going to eat with family! When walked in we were greeted very warmly. Our server was very kind and patient. The menu was good. Lots of southern goodies! Everything we ordered was delicious!

• Visited August 2013