“What a find!” 5 of 5 stars

251-974-2328
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Fish & Chips, Cajun & Creole, Family Fare
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: We are located on Canal Road across from the West entrance to the Wharf
Gulf Shores, Alabama
“What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

So glad to find Eat! A great concept done extremely well. A different buffet every night but don't think traditional LA buffet. Its more of a sit down than cafeteria style all you can eat. Prime rib & seafood on Friday night w/ the oyster bar was amazing. Grilled oysters were outstanding. Very good gumbo. Great desert: banana nut bread pudding, home made cheesecake, peach cobbler!!! This place could be as casual or fancy as you want it to be. Really excited we stopped by. I'm sure it will do good, best of luck!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Perdido Key, Florida
“Comfort food done right! Hit the spot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I've lived in the area for 2 years now and hadn't stopped to try"Eat" I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of food that I found at a buffett. They have a different theme every day. I was there Thursday for the southern country buffett. I had the country fried steak with hollandaise, sauteed veggies and fries, which were all outstanding. Only thing I didn't like was that they were only open for lunch.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere