“Take out” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Joplin, Missouri
“Take out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

we ordered take out to go ordered 2 jumbo pizzas which were excellent. The kids were excited to get pizza since we had seafood all week! Our gps kept taking was about a mile away from the actual locationbut eventually we found it, Rotolo's is across the street from the Hampton Inn if that helps.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Take out. Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We ordered take out it was amazing. I like pizza but this I loved! Got the garden Alfredo but added bacon. It was the tastiest pizza ever. I think I could have eaten a whole one. Kids loved it too

Visited August 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We had a great experience the last time we came to orange beach , so we came back this year. The waiter was good. He kept our drinks full the whole time. The staff messed up my order, so I didn't get my food until every one was already done. My family said the pizza was horrible. We will not be back.

Visited July 2014
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Boom Shocka Locka”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

The best pizzeria we've had yet at the beach. Tried four 18 inchers and will vouch for the BBQ chicken without hesitation. I'm always leery when Italy and the Deep South collide but this was incredible. Real chicken (not that weird chicken-like stuff the chains put on pizza) with a subtly sweet sauce that didn't overpower the pie. Cheese, Pepperoni, and Deluxe were devoured by the rest of the family and friends. Liked it...liked it a lot.

West Monroe, Louisiana
“Good, but busy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We ordered take out the Saturday we arrived in Orange Beach. I picked up, and was told it would be 30 minutes, but it was more like 50. They were very busy, which is to be expected on a Saturday evening. The food was good, we just had pizza and bread sticks. They apologized for the wait and were very friendly. The price was reasonable compared to some of the other pizza places I called trying to get a delivery. Looked to be a very popular place.

• Visited July 2014