“Good Pizza!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Greensburg, Indiana
“Good Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Really good pizza! Thin crust, good sauce, wish they had one of these where I live! I would highly recommend giving it a try!!

Visited October 2013

Southaven
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We ate here after reading the reviews, and were more than a little disappointed. Our spinach and artichoke dip had no artichokes, and the pita chips we were looking forward to were dry. The caesar salad had few croutons and parmesan cheese compared to the lettuce, although there was enough dressing. The muffaletta sandwich was good, and offered a sufficient portion for leftovers. The small specialty pizza I got had a dry crust that was overwhelmed with sauce. We'll think twice before trying this place again when looking for a change from local seafood.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Lunch Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Lunch was great. I ordered a pizza, salad, and gelato. The waitstaff were quick and friendly. Since it is located in a shopping plaza, parking is plentiful.

Visited October 2013
Columbia, TN
“Allows you to order online for delivery, then calls and tells you no delivery.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

WILL NOT DELIVER EVEN THOUGH THE WEB SITE CLEARLY SAID IT WOULD. Even allowed me to order on line and gave me a confirmation number, I got a call from the store saying they don't deliver. Period. I was welcome to come pick it up, but they don't deliver. So sad. Was looking forward to "best pizza in Orange Beach."

• Visited September 2013
Louisiana
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This Rotolo's is just as good as others I have eaten at. The price is higher than some pizza chains but the quality of ingredients is worth it to me.

Visited September 2013