I am writing because I look at these reviews when I book a new hotel.
Had a fantastic experience. Beach was great - pretty much as good as any in Florida,
Room very good. Prob should have booked the one with the bigger fridge but local restaurants were very good.
Staff was excellent all the way through our stay. I see some reviews here where they weren't but you have bad days at work too - just remember you get back what you give out.
This is a great place for families as well.
Yeah the price is a little higher than inland but you are staying right on the beach and compared to the surrounding condo rentals this is a bargain.
Will come back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, just steps from the white sand, on Alabama's famous Gulf Coast. We're centrally located near local attractions in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama such the Tanger Outlet Mall, the Amphitheater at the Wharf, Waterville USA, Gulf State Park, and the Gulf Islands National Seashore. Free breakfast; indoor/outdoor zero entry beachfront pool & hot tub; seasonal beachfront tiki bar; clean & fresh Hampton bed; 3,750 square foot beachfront meeting space; flat screen HDTVS; 24 hour business center; 24 hour beach view fitness center; free wifi; sundries suite shop; covered free parking; free coffee & tea in lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach / Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front Hotel Orange Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front