On the way back home to Texas from Florida we stopped at the Hampton in orange beach for 1 night. I have to say I wished we could have stayed longer. The room was nice and cold, the beach was a treat. The pool was nice and my kids enjoyed the beach balls and sprinkler things on the edge of the pool. The free breakfast was great many options, and the staff kept constantly checking and filling everything to make sure everyone had enough. In addition, it was close to restaurants, stores, and the marina where our family enjoyed activities. We will indeed return and enjoy a longer stay at the Hampton! !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, just steps from the white sand, on Alabama's famous Gulf Coast. We're centrally located near local attractions in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama such the Tanger Outlet Mall, the Amphitheater at the Wharf, Waterville USA, Gulf State Park, and the Gulf Islands National Seashore. Free breakfast; indoor/outdoor zero entry beachfront pool & hot tub; seasonal beachfront tiki bar; clean & fresh Hampton bed; 3,750 square foot beachfront meeting space; flat screen HDTVS; 24 hour business center; 24 hour beach view fitness center; free wifi; sundries suite shop; covered free parking; free coffee & tea in lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach / Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front Hotel Orange Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front