We have stayed here 3 times now and will be back! The staff is very helpful and courteous. We stay in a side view suite as to have a fridge and microwave. As for the complaints in some of the other reviews- it is crowded with vacationing families. Hmmmm?? What did you expect from a hotel on the beach in a resort town? If you want to stay for little to nothing and no crowds then come in the winter or look for a hotel in town away from the beach! I will pay a little extra to be able to stay in a clean large hotel room right on the beach and free breakfast. As for the breakfast- it's not Cracker Barrel but for a free hotel breakfast it's not bad. My kids love the zero entry pool as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, just steps from the white sand, on Alabama's famous Gulf Coast. We're centrally located near local attractions in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama such the Tanger Outlet Mall, the Amphitheater at the Wharf, Waterville USA, Gulf State Park, and the Gulf Islands National Seashore. Free breakfast; indoor/outdoor zero entry beachfront pool & hot tub; seasonal beachfront tiki bar; clean & fresh Hampton bed; 3,750 square foot beachfront meeting space; flat screen HDTVS; 24 hour business center; 24 hour beach view fitness center; free wifi; sundries suite shop; covered free parking; free coffee & tea in lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach / Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front Hotel Orange Beach