This hotel just opened a few weeks ago & still has a "new hotel smell" (literally!). We spent the weekend & would consider staying here again if we return to Orange Beach in the future.
This is a great place for young families on a budget (the pool & hot tub were full of kids all day) but there is a good mix of all age groups.
The atmosphere is quiet & relaxed (even around the tiki bar). If you're hoping to party this is NOT the place for you. If you're looking for a relaxing getaway on the beach then you won't be disappointed. It's a great place at a fair price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, just steps from the white sand, on Alabama's famous Gulf Coast. We're centrally located near local attractions in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores, Alabama such the Tanger Outlet Mall, the Amphitheater at the Wharf, Waterville USA, Gulf State Park, and the Gulf Islands National Seashore. Free breakfast; indoor/outdoor zero entry beachfront pool & hot tub; seasonal beachfront tiki bar; clean & fresh Hampton bed; 3,750 square foot beachfront meeting space; flat screen HDTVS; 24 hour business center; 24 hour beach view fitness center; free wifi; sundries suite shop; covered free parking; free coffee & tea in lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach / Gulf Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front Hotel Orange Beach
- Hampton Inn And Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front