“Nice condo for price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Phoenix VI

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Orange Beach
Phoenix VI
26800 Perdido Beach Blvd., Orange Beach, AL 36561   |
Baton rouge
“Nice condo for price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My family of 5 enjoyed unit 1212 for a long weekend coordinated with several other friends. This is a 2 bedroom unit and was ample for us. Well maintained, pleasantly decorated, well equipped kitchen. Building overall was clean and well maintained. There is a good sized outdoor pool but no outdoor hot tub, just indoor hot tubs where the chlorine is strong and uninviting. Thought this was good for a few day beach fix. However, I find the beaches in Pensacola and eastward are a bit more inviting (in terms of water and beach quality) than orange beach based on several trips to both over the years.

• Stayed June 2013

49 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed in 1104 and had a great time. Our room was very nice well equipped. The facilities could use some updating. The pool had tile coming loose and cracks in the sides as if the ground had shifted. The crossover bridgewas closed and had to be repaired. The walk to the beach is long and the didn't appear to be adequate handicapped access. The staff was friendly and personal. All in all we had a good experience.

• Stayed June 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

The people at the front desk were wonderful. Good security at gate and in the grounds. Room was fantastic. White sand beach. Would have been nice if the pool was heated. No one was using it while we were there in March. We got 30 percent off for last minute walk in.

• Stayed March 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed at the Phoenix condos at least 6 times and it never disappoints. We have always rented through Brett Robinson because they always have good deals and a great cancellation policy just in case. We stayed in Phoenix VI room 414. It has been recently updated and was pretty nice. It had everything we needed. Phoenix IX is still our favorite but we liked this also, especially for the price. The hot tub and indoor pool were great. We've stayed at 5,6,9, and 10. I always pick out my room and haven't been disappointed yet.

• Stayed March 2013
Mason, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed in unit 1502 (a penthouse suite) at the Phoenix VI for a week in October. I cannot say enough good things about this vacation; it was one of the most relaxing and worthwhile vacations I have been on. We went at the recommendation of some good friends who really knew what they were talking about. It was an easy drive for us and once we arrived we felt like we were spending time in paradise. There is so much attention to detail here. Our condo had everything we needed and was right on the beach. We settled into a daily routine of sitting on the balcony; overlooking the ocean and chilling on the beach. (We liken the sand on the beach to vanilla sugar and I told my husband the beach should be renamed Vanilla Beach instead of Orange Beach:) We also had plenty to do in the evening as we just happened to be in town during the Annual Shrimp Festival. From the friendly staff, to the well equipped condo, to the scenic surroundings I give this vacation a thumbs up.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Mason, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed at the Phoenix VI for a week in October, during the annual Shrimp Festival and had a blast. We had never been to Orange Beach, but went on the recommendation of some friends who raved about it. I am glad we did. Well worth the trip from Cincinnati, and an easy drive down I-65.
The week we stayed the weather couldn't have been more perfect, between 76 and 85 degrees the entire week, with no rain. The condo that we stayed in was unit 1502, on the top floor, and the views off the balcony were breathtaking. Sitting on the balcony with a cup of coffee in the morning, enjoying the sea breeze, is the only way to start your day. Our unit was well furnished, with a lot of attention to detail. Everything we needed was readily available.
One particularly bright spot was the friendliness of the locals. One evening we walked over to Zeke's Landing, a marina across the street, to see if we could purchase some fresh caught seafood to put on the grill. After talking to some guys who just finished a trip, they gave us a bag of just-filleted tuna and asked for nothing in return.
In summary, we had a great time, and really enjoyed all the comforts the unit had to offer. The service was friendly and helpful, and I would highly recommend the Phoenix VI for your next vacation.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Spent a week in the Phoenix VI. Room 61207. Incredible housekeeping staff because the room was spotless upon arrival and everything worked properly.

The view is wonderful from this property. I disagree that the walk to the beach is long, but I did not travel with children on this visit which might be a different story.

The maintenance staff is visible early in the morning cleaning the pool and taking care of property business. They do great work and should be commended. Although my only interaction with the front desk was at check in, they too were gracious and incredibly helpful when I added a day to my vacation which was taken care of in no time.

This is a property I will return to in future visits without question.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Phoenix VI? Share your experiences!