“Good seafood, entertaining employees:)” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 115 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
“Good seafood, entertaining employees:)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We picked up some yummy gumbo, scallops and shrimp. They steamed it up and we were on our way. Easy place to stop for a quick seafood fix, and the guys working were pretty entertaining too!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best Fresh Crab Legs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stopped in on a whim here to get two pounds of fresh steamed king crab legs today. They were perfectly cooked and seasoned and a great price for king crab. Only downside is that they only take cash, but now I will know for next time.

Duluth, Georgia
“Exceptional Food to Go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We ordered shrimp along with corn and new potatoes as well as the crab potatoes (this item takes a 1 hr call ahead). The place is a combination fishing supply business and fresh steamed sea food. You place your order then they steam it with or without hot spices and pack it in styrafoam cartons. The food is excellent and was one of the best meals of our trip. They have outdoor seating but it is all self service. I highly recommend them. One word of caution is that they only accept cash some come prepared.

Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“Not dependable”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I stopped by to check prices and to ask how much notice they needed to steam shrimp and king crab for 15. I was told they could have anything ready in 10 minutes. I asked about their hours..etc. So I told my family (cousins, aunts, uncles...) that I would bring the shrimp and king crab, potatoes and corn. I started calling to order the food and kept getting either a busy signal or some message asking me to enter some code. I finally drove there to place my order and there was a sign on the door saying "gone fishing"! I had nothing for dinner....which was in an hour! I drove to Publix and had some shrimp steamed. I was so aggravated. They could have at least left a message on an answering machine so that I wouldn't have driven there and wasted my time. Very disappointed!

Visited June 2014
Madison, Mississippi
“Fresh seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

This place was not far from our condo, so we stopped in to get lunch to go. We went around 11:30am on a Saturday and it wasn't crowded at all...just us. We ordered about 1.5lbs medium shrimp, corn/potatoes and cocktail sauce at it was $30. A little pricey, but convenient since they will steam it for you. It was really good and we would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014