“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 113 restaurants in Orange Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Kansas City
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding food for our entire family, including a three year old. Would say it was the best place we enjoyed in the entire area. A must do if you are looking for a nice evening out.

78% Recommend
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Service was iffy late on a saturday night. The food was very good, but pricey. Maybe the service would have been better another night with less of a crowd??

Visited January 2013
“Good Day On a Sunday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

First impressions will always sell me out. Service/Appearance/Character/Quality and how you love your job cause actions speak louder than words. First restaurant that I have been to in Orange Beach, Alabama. Worked within the city, but never went to the local restaurants. Cobalt is a great place with a great view, especially the awesome weather that Sunday. Appetizer: Firecracker Shrimp- nicely, golden fried with a coat of a tangy/lightly spiced sauce was delicious. Entree: Grouper-blackened which was mildly spicy. Gave it a good flavor plus I like food with a kick, lightly grilled string beans and jambalaya rice. Overall rate 1-5 scale: 3.5. Ill definitely be back. No doubt about it.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Food, Great View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I visited here several months ago and it was great, so we decided to come back.

Again, we were extremely pleased with the food and service.

I got one of the specials "friday night fish fry" which was just beer-battered white fish (didn't catch what it was exactly) and fries. It was EXCELLENT.

My wife had pan seared grouper; which was also very well seasoned and fresh.

This is a place that we hope to come back to many time in the future.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Crane Hill, Alabama, United States
“View to Die For”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wow, my friend and I stopped by for an early lunch and wine Saturday. It was 74 degrees and sunny...we sat outside and a waiter came out a few minutes later (it was 11 am). We ordered the vegetable dip which was just ok and the firecracker shrimp...amazing and a huge portion! They provided a great bread basket too. It was super relaxing and the most wonderful view. This is my second visit. I do recommend it...I would ask for advice from the waiter as the menu is a little too big and ambitious.

• Visited January 2013