“Nice condo!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Phoenix I

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Orange Beach
Phoenix I
You added Phoenix I to your Saves list
24132 Perdido Beach Blvd., Orange Beach, AL 36561   |
Olathe, Kansas
“Nice condo!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had originally planned to stay at Island Winds West condos in Gulf Shores, but upon lugging everything from the trunk up to our condo, we found it to be in very bad shape. Long story short, we were able to talk to the staff at the front desk, they documented our concerns, and helped us to relocate to the Phoenix I in Orange Beach. Had to pay a little more, but it was worth it. Thanks to Elena at Island Winds who helped us out! Mike was also very considerate and helpful. Elena even helped me track a shipment after we relocated to the Phoenix, which was so very nice of her. So, our condo at Phoenix I was so much nicer (unit 1023). A little worn in places but overall nicely furnished. Very comfortable and we enjoyed it very much. I will say this -- it is situated just above the kiddy pool, which has a rather annoying waterfall feature (referred to as the "mushroom") that turned on every morning by 7-8am and woke us up - felt like it was just outside our bedroom window with being on 2nd floor. And it ran all day, till about 11pm. So we couldn't hear the ocean waves with the racket from this thing, at least not till after 11pm. I guess it's not a total deal breaker, as we spent much of the day at the beach and pool ourselves, but would have been nice for it to not be quite as noisy in the evenings - this coming from a Mom who is used to noise, but lives in Kansas and wants to hear the ocean! Haha. A plus, however, is that if you go to bed after11pm, you can hear the ocean waves crashing onto the beach from the master bedroom -with the windows closed even - talk about blissful. A beautiful oceanfront view from this condo. Really nice dining room table and chairs for family. Overall, a nice stay, good service, and we will return.

Room Tip: Ask to see your condo before lugging everything up. and if noise from pools would bother you, go u...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed in unit 1088. Brett Robinson realty was very helpful in finding me the perfect 3 bedrm condo for 4 adults & 2 small kids. The unit was clean & nicely furnished. Great view on balcony. Close to pool and beach & all restaurants & stores. Management changed the air filter when we said it was dirty and replaced our key when we lost it in the Gulf. We had a great week!

• Stayed June 2013
Mandeville, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We arrived at the Phoenix I two hours before the official check in time, but since our condo was ready for us, we were able to check in right away. The employees displayed excellent customer service and made sure we knew where we could find help should we need it after the front desk shut down for the night. We were very impressed with the upgrades in the unit, as well as the stocked kitchen. We have been visiting Orange Beach & staying at the Phoenix condos for seven years now and have never been disappointed. We are looking forward to going back toward the end of the summer.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We booked our vacation through Brett/Robinson Vacations.com after looking at the pictures and reviews of #1124 at Phoenix 1. The condo was just like the pictures. Huge flat screen, nice furniture, great kitchen appliances and cook ware. The view from the 12 floor was amazing (birds eye view- seeing pelicans, sea gulls and a Osprey with prey flying by the balcony). The amenities were first class; the pool, hot tub and beach access. My wife and I never left the property for three days because it was so relaxing just enjoying the beach dueing the day and watching movies at night. I would highly recommend Phoenix Condos especially #1124. Thanks Brett/Robinson for a great vacation.

• Stayed May 2013
Knoxville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Where do I begin? Lets start with the positive: it's right on the beach.

First of all, I have an issue with Bender Realty, the unit's manager. When I booked the unit, I specifically asked if beach chairs were included; I was told yes, two beach chairs are INCLUDED. False. I just paid an additional $110 for the chairs. I don't mind paying for the chairs but I was told they'd be included. When I called Bender they denied ever saying this. GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING.

Now, about the actual unit: everything is old but that's expected with this price point. The deck was flooded (see pic). It was disgusting and unfortunate bc we love to eat outside. The patio furniture was rusted (see pic)!!! Wow, way to keep up your unit.

• Stayed May 2013
Mandeville, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We have always used Brett/Robinson Vacations when booking a condo in Orange Beach. This past weekend, we stayed at the Phoenix I, Unit 1124. The unit was clean & nicely decorated. The only room with carpet was the bedroom, which made cleaning up after my 12 month old much easier! The kitchen was nicely stocked with pretty much everything we needed. The pool area was well kept & barely crowded. We will definitely use Brett/Robinson Vacations for our future trips to Orange Beach!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Memphis, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

This unit was perfect for our family. We had 5 adults and 3 children. It was clean and decorated nicely, although to protect those decorations we had to put some of them "out of reach" of little hands! The kitchen was furnished with most everything we needed. The bathrooms were furnished with plenty of towels, etc. The view was fantastic and the living room, dining room, kitchen combo was bright with natural light. We always stay in a Phoenix property when we take our yearly family vacation to Gulf Shores/Orange Beach. They are always nice and polite and always promptly tend to any problem we may have, not that we have had but a couple of issues ever. I would definitely recommend a Phoenix property to anyone going to vacation in Orange Beach. All the properties are close to amenities....grocery, dining, entertainment, shopping...and it's very family friendly for the most part.

Room Tip: We enjoy a corner unit because there is more light. And I think the ones on the west side of the bui...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Phoenix I? Share your experiences!