“This is a Fairfield Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Orange Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Clearwater, Florida
“This is a Fairfield Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2009

Please go to the Marriott (Fairfield Inn) site and read about what a Fairfiled Inn is. This is a Fairfeild Inn and most are the same except cleanliness, location, service, and price. I found this hotel clean, and the service excellent. It was a quiet weekend. I had no complaints.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Memphis TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2009

We stayed at the Fairfield in February. We loved it. Because they werent busy they allowed us to upgrade into the King Suite. The room was clean and spacious. The front desk was very accomodating. The free breakfast was great. And it is in a great location. I will stay there again!

Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2009

This brand new hotel is absolutely beautiful. I loved the updated look for the Fairfield by Marriott. Staff and everyone was very nice! I hated we could only stay for 1 night. I stayed in a King suite and really enjoyed having a separate sitting area so I could get some work done and work with my co-workers as well.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
West Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2009

Went to the gulf coast for just a few days but the hotel is so new. Has a lovely pool and hot tub out back which we spent most of our time in. Beach was across the street and they take you in golf cart but ONLY to the corner.. you have to walk across the busy street, but they have a button for walkers so the light can change. You then have to walk down a long board walk, then to the beach. The front desk staff was great, helped us with our luggage and seafood to take back. I want to ESPECIALLY thank the young woman, Hannah, working the morning breakfast. She was so kind and worked hard to keep the food out and the coffee replaced. I would recommend this place as you can still get high speed internet, and they have 2 free pcs downstairs in the lobby to use as well. You can get out by the pool or hot tub if you don't want to fight the crouds at the beach. You can walk out your hotel parking lot to two next door grocery stores.. a fridge and microwave are in each room.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2009

Was not please with the cleaning service we got in our room. Did not change the sheets and pillow cases. Only left few towels should have left four,no shampoo and soap just for one day. When we pay the amount they want for a night I feel like we should have got better service in our room. We told the people at the desk the day we notice the sheet were the same sheets we,ve been sleeping on and the said the would take care of it.They never did.I am a Marriot Card holder but will not go back to that one. Foe 179.00 a night I will go somewhere else that will help me when I report somthing. When we check out I told the girl at the desk that they never change our sheet or brought us towels and she said sorry. I have stayed in many Fairfield Inn. but this one was not my favorite.
Thank.You. The Allison

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Albany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2009

My husband and I spent a week at the Fairfield Inn at Orange Beach and were very pleased with our visit.

It is a new hotel beautifully appointed with a very friendly, professional staff. It is conveniently located in the heart of Orange Beach.

The hotel lived up to it's reputation - the bed, linens and towels were all plush and extremely comfortable. The pool and spa area was very relaxing and inviting with eye appealing landscaping. The temperature of the pool water was perfect - not too hot or cold! The fitness area had top of the line equipment. A simple walk across the street and down a boardwalk took us directly to the beach, which was exquisite. Restaurants, a deli and stores are within walking distance, so some days we never had to drive the car! We had a wonderful vacation and look forward to returning next year.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Baton Rouge, La
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2009

I have the responsibility of putting on a golf tournament for my company every year that hosts about 100 participants. We always stay in Gulf Shores or Orange Beach but since this hotel is so new we have never stayed here before. I must say out of all the hotels we have stayed at over the last 22 years of putting this event on, I have NEVER had a nicer hotel host my event. We were blown away with the accommodations and exemplary service. I have already booked my event at this hotel again for next year because everything was so incredible. I was so impressed by the room accommodations I thought I was staying in a 5 star hotel, in fact I just got back from the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta on a business trip and these rooms were nicer and more comfortable than the Hyatt's at half the cost! The actual rooms were so new and clean it felt like I was the 1st person to ever stay in it. The beds were awesome and the NEW Flat Screen TV was a fantastic and unexpected perk. The pool area was fantastic, highlighted by an awesome sound system! But with the Beach so close and complementary shuttle service waiting for you at the front desk, the pool wasn't top priority for us! After the trip I have never received so many calls and e-mails from participants at this year's event complementing me on the hotel choice. That speaks volumes to how enjoyable of an experience we had at this brand new hotel in the heart of Orange Beach. We can't wait to get back to the Fairfield when they host us again for next years tournament and Mullet Toss!!! It was the best experience we have had in 22 years of putting this event on. THANK YOU!!

• Stayed April 2009

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach? Share your experiences!