“Very Nice Place to Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Orange Beach
tuscaloosa
“Very Nice Place to Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Having stayed here several times in the past I can tell you this is a very nice Hotel to stay in in Orange Beach Alabama. This is not a Beach Hotel, but it does have beach access and the hotel makes it easy to get there...two minute golf cart ride. I have never been to the beach, always here on business, but I can tell you how nice the staff is....real nice! The rooms are always clean and fresh, and the décor is very nice. Plenty of places to walk to for shopping, eating or just hanging out.; Highly Recommend this Hotel.

Room Tip: Try to stay on lower floors....the hot water get less and less as you go up, but not a real problem
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

We live just an hour away, but made a last minute decision to try and stay at the beach for one night over Memorial Day Weekend. We were surprised to find a room still available, and at a very reasonable rate. When we checked in, the front desk staff was very friendly, and efficient. We found our room to be roomy and clean. The beds were very comfortable, with nice linens. We spent a good bit of time at the pool, and it was also clean, with plenty of nice deck chairs to lounge in. The hot breakfast was very good, and the hostesses kept the supply replenished. Although we didn't take advantage of this, I was impressed to see that the hotel offers a shuttle to the beach for their guests. Overall this was a great experience, and I would definitely stay here again, as well as recommend it to friends and family.

Room Tip: We stayed on the south side, and although the hotel is across the street from the Gulf, we still had...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This was my first time staying at Fairfield Inn in Orange Beach but it sure won't be my last. My boyfriend and I booked here this past weekend as a Mother's Day get-a-way not knowing what to expect. Check in was fast, staff was friendly, and the hotel environment was very clean and smelled good. When we settled into our room guest services called to make sure that our room was in tact and to make sure that we had everything we needed. They informed us that they would be avaliable to us 24 hours if we needed their assistance. They had the best breakfast ever!! I have stayed at several high end hotels and none had breakfast that compared to the one served here!! The location was nice! We could walk to the beach and shops. This was my first visit to this hotel and area and I am looking forward to coming back real soon!!

Room Tip: We had a room facing the strip on the fifth floor. You could see the beach from our room.
Green Features: What can I say besides A++++++!! I LOVED the fact that they are a smoke free facility. Smoking bothers my allergies and normally has been sick, so this was a big plus for me!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Gulfport, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

This was my moms first trip to this hotel. I have stayed 4 times. I enjoy the area with plenty of shopping and restaurants in a walks distance. The staff was friendly and accommodated my room request. My mom was amazed how clean and quiet it was. The hotel is going green. I love that. We only used what we needed and didn't need a daily bed change. Great breakfast and a full coffee pot or water down stairs. There is a laundry room and they sell supplies by the desk. We got a ride to the edge of the parking lot to walk across the 4 lane road. My mom doesn't handle activity well due to radiation to her lungs so the walk across the highway was hard. She can't walk fast. Also we came on a rainy weekend, No DVD player :(. We brought movies. Walmart had a player for 24.00.
So absolutely no complaints. 2 suggestions. Take patrons on across the highway. Also get a tv company that has an on screen menu for easier tv surfing and offer DVD players for a 5.00 stay fee. Enjoyed the stay! Will be back. My parents 85 and 80 want to come back as well.

Room Tip: Long walk across the highway for older folks and bring your own DVD player. There is a DVD rental s...
Green Features: Everyone was very nice. Lots of smiles. They made eye contact and greeted in a friendly professional manner. Thanks for making our weekend great.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Fairfield in Orange Beach May 2 to May 4 to celebrate an anniversary and our stay wonderful! Everyone on the staff was extremely efficient and helpful. The manager provided timely advice on flooded areas to enable us to plan our route to the hotel. She also provided information for an excellent dining location. The suite was comfortable and breakfast very good. Enjoyable stay and we will return soon.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Fairfield in Orange Beach for 4 days for a couples retreat that our church was having. The staff was EXCELLENT!! I could not have asked for nicer people to accommodate us with our stay. The room was clean and the breakfast was great. We will definitely be staying here again on our next trip to Orange Beach.

• Stayed April 2014
Grand Rapids, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We travel all the time as a family and this is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. EVERYONE on staff was so wonderful and polite. We did not meet one person who wasn't extremely nice. The manager Karen was so friendly and offered us many tips to make our stay more enjoyable. The rooms were decorated so nicely and they were spotlessly clean!!! We can't wait to come back next year. We would have booked for next April, but the rates were not available yet! Thanks for everything Fairfield Inn Orange Beach!!!

Room Tip: Choose a suite for extended stays.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Karen C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
ILoveVacation4,
Thank you for all of your wonderful comments regarding your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Orange Beach, Alabama. Giving good service should come naturally. It is what we are here for. A warm welcoming environment is the tone we aim to set at our hotel. We don’t mind if you are 5 years old or 95 years old, we treat you the same. As a Marriott hotel, our standards are set high. We try our best every day to fulfill the needs of our guests. We want our guests to want to come back. Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to serving you next year. Safe travels
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange Beach
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
#1 of 24 in Gulf Shores
4.5 of 5 stars 221 reviews

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach? Share your experiences!