You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach to your Saves list
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Orange Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“AAA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed Sunday thru Saturday. We travel a lot and stay in $ to $$$ places. You can't go wrong here. Clean and modern, breakfast is very good, many many choices, and served in a clean roomy bright area. Even had turkey sausage a few times during our stay. We were impressed with that because we avoid
pork. Hotel staff are attentive welcoming friendly above the norm. Exercise room was functional. I would have liked to see a fan mounted on the wall, a portable mat, exercise ball, DVD player, but I was able to get a very good work out with what was provided. I usually bring workout dvds with me, but found since i could not use those, i printed off a workout from a fitness site on the hotel public computer. We would stay here again and
again. Chris is exceptional.

• Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

We were recently in town to watch the NAIA Women's Soccer Tournament. Marlo made it a snap to reserve a block of rooms and for each family to reference that block code and make their own reservations. We ended up leaving a few days early and had no issues or surprise charges.

The hotel was clean, quiet, and conveniently located. Being across the street from the beach was no issue at all, as access was available. We used the hot tub and pool (yes it was December) and they were both clean and perfect temperatures.

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, offering great suggestions for meals and activities.

We will definitely be staying here if we make it into the tournament next year.

Room Tip: We paid a few bucks more for an executive room. Definitely worth it if you are staying a few days.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I travel for a living and stay at many many hotels throughout the year. I am in the top tier level for both Marriott and Hilton. I've stayed at this Fairfield Inn three times and it is by far, the absolute best Fairfield Inn I have ever stayed at. Everyone, and I mean everyone at this hotel treats you like they appreciate you being there. From the moment you are greeted at the front desk, to the maid cleaning rooms, to the breakfast hostess, they are the nicest people. I don't know if it's the beach type atmosphere or what, but they are all pleasant. The next time I visit here, I'll be sure to stay here!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed here for 2 nights for a business retreat. Hotel was extremely clean and updated, I believe is it mostly if not all suites. They are not well laid out in terms of best use of space, however, they are more than adequate. Obviously when you go to the beach you want to be ON the beach which this hotel is not. However, to be ON the beach you must pay much higher prices and usually commit to a full week in a condo. It was the equivalent of a two block walk to get to the beach from the hotel, there is a direct boardwalk access immediately across the street. On the plus side, they are tucked behind two retail plazas that include a dollar store, a walmart, and winn dixie, several restaurants, nail salons and a wine store that does tastings as well as makes quality breakfast and lunch sandwiches. So instead of staying in a condo with a kitchen you don't really want or need, you can have a good sized room and inexpensive food options, continental breakfast and reasonably good location. Rooms have microwaves and fridge too.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

A lot of the hotels in Orange Beach are somewhat pricey, but I managed to get a AAA rate of $103 on a Saturday night October 26 at this Fairfield Inn in Orange Beach. Although I was not there for the beach, this hotel is located across the street from the condos/hotels that are on the beach, so it is a short walk to the beach. There are several restaurants and small businesses within walking distance of this hotel as well. The check-in clerk was very friendly when I checked in around 10 pm after a long day at a convention in another facility. I was given a room by the elevator which is what is in my Marriott profile. My room was clean, comfortable, and clean-smelling. No deodorizer or stale smells. The room was smaller than in some hotels, but it was not a problem for me since I was traveling alone. The bathtub was clean, and there were plenty of towels. A refrigerator and microwave were also in the room. I was able to plug in my computer and access the internet without a problem, and the internet was fairly fast. The thermostat worked fine, and both heat and a/c were available. The mattress was comfortable, and I slept well. Since I was at a convention, I did not try the breakfast which came with the room rate. I was able to check out quickly and was able to park close. It was very efficient for me.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Fall Branch, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stayed here 2 nights. The staff, especially Karen, was awesome. She recommended a place to eat and even printed a coupon to use for free gumbo. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable. We will return again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
sparta ga.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

we stayed here 3 nights in july.Our suite was very clean and pleasant.The staff was super nice and helpful.The hot breakfast was awesome. Great pool and lots of room also a nice area for watching the sunset.The beach is across the street and thats cool thier is a shuttle its a very short walk.The hotel is a great location just off the main strip.You can walk to the Walmart or Winn Dixie oh its not a super Walmart its small .We had a great time lots to do in the area.

Room Tip: If you can a room over looking the pool and small pond you will have a nice veiw of the sunset. Get...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach? Share your experiences!