We stayed here for 3 nights. Check in was fast, room was large, clean and had a balcony. We could see the ocean if we looked between the buildings. Our only problem was the air conditoner in our King room 515. The first night we slept withour air, because it was sooooooooooo loud every time it turned on and off. And it was making awful sounds when it was running. We told the front desk in the morning and they sent up a man to work on it right then. He worked on it and we left for the day. Second night we slept again with out air, couldn't take the noise of the air conditioner. Finally on the third night we reguested another room and we moved to a queen double room (all they had) and the air conditioner was great. Slept like a dream, only wished we had moved sooner. Breakfast (free) at the hotel is wonderful. Pool is large and nice area.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach Hotel Orange Beach
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Orange Beach
- Fairfield Inn Orange Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.