For a rate of $67+ taxes per night; we had a double queen non-smoking balcony room on 4th floor over-looking the lagoon with ducks, heated pool & hot tub. Most all other rates for similar rooms were close to or over $100 per night depending on discounts etc. Reception helpful & friendly, service person at breakfast smiling & very accomodating & housekeeping manager professional & smiling. Large fireplace in the lobby, on most all the time, was a welcome mood elevator for dull days. Bathroom has nice design other than toilet being low. The lighting was better than my lux rooms we've had. Has a tricky one-cup@a-time coffee maker; be sure to put drinking cup in place before starting. Hair is nice; look for it on the top shelf of the closet. Internet located at desk. Frig even good drinks cold!
There's a beautiful paved walking path, 6+ feet wide, across the lagoon that's great & even lit for evening strolls.
Best of all; the sleep we got was fantastic. Quietness. If you have an appointment & don't set the alarm & pull the black-out drapes (behind the sheers) you'll end up waking up at 8:30 or 9am.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach Hotel Orange Beach
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Orange Beach
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Orange Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.