“Another nice Fairfield Inn & Suites” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Orange Beach
Tallahassee, Florida
“Another nice Fairfield Inn & Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We visited the area for a few days and stayed at this hotel due to the great price. The rooms were great as you expect from a Marriott brand. They have a Continental breakfast with the normal items as well as packaged breakfast sandwiches you can heat in the microwave. The entire staff were very nice and helpful especially the lady setting up the breakfast area. I would not hesitate staying here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
canmore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Glad we made our reservation on line ahead, the hotel was full on the night we stayed. A short walk across the main road to the beach. The hotel even offers a shuttle service by gold cart over there. Nice for families with small children or seniors. By far the best selection on an included breakfast we had on this trip (9 hotels in 12 nights). Comfy bed, nice linens. Rather small pool but it was low season and a little cool for the locals so it wasn't crowded. Check out the turtles in the bay, just don't feed them! Walking distance to strip mall close by.

Room Tip: Don't pay more for the beach view, you'll see more of the parking lot. The backside over lo...
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

For the 2nd year my family met in Orange Beach for an all adult, week long vacation. We were impressed that much of the same staff were still at the hotel from the prior year and were as friendly and helpful as last year. We had rooms with small patios and were able to enjoy the view while relaxing. The free breakfast was very good , the staff friendly and accomodating with all requests. We took advantage of the breakfast area every night to play some lively board and card games. The weather was perfect not hot or too cool. We ate great food and enjoyed the restaurants suggested by the staff. Our rooms were clean and well maintained. We are already planning our trip for next year and plan to stay here again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Set back on the other side of the beach road but a short walk (or free ride if you can't or don't want to walk 100 yards) this is a clean and crisp modern hotel. Decent room sizes some with balconies facing the back of the condos on the beach or the lagoon at the back. Although free (as of course it should always be) the wifi is pathetic barely managing 1 mb. We were told I is due an upgrade and I hope so. The pool situated at the back of the hotel is mostly in the shade all day though the seating around it, providing you don't mind playing musical loungers is mostly I'm the sun. The pool is nested to bath temperature so I guess that makes up for it. As with so many hotels (and thus not singled out here) I do wish they would invest in crockery for the breakfast, I have grown very tired of eating off polystyrene and using plastic cutlery - it is really tacky and seems incredibly wasteful. A cheap upgrade would add so much more class. The staff were very friendly and all in all for a chain hotel, of which we have stayed in 10 in the last 6 weeks, it's a cut above most... Just. (one small caveat watch out for room 202, a nice room but right next to, I think, the pool heater fan and go off for ten seconds every minute all through the night and led to me plugging my ears) heavens knows why it need to do this.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony probably facing the lagoon and avoid 202 if you want a peaceful night
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed overnight. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There were extra pillows in the room as was requested.
The complimentary continental breakfast was wonderful. There wee cold and hot items available. The attendant there was delightful and was eager to assist us.
I love the decor and color palate that is being used. It is very pleasant and comfortable to the eye. A real improvement for Fairfield Inns that are using it. We will definitely stay here again

• Stayed October 2012
Clarksdale, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay.. The staff was so nice and it was so clean. It right across from all the restaurants and the beach is right across the street. I will be going back for my family vacation next year. I very good hotel.

• Stayed September 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Ive stayed here many time for bussiness, came with my family 3 upgraded rooms very nice. My room was great. My daughter never got room service to clean either day even after stopping at the desk and requesting. It was a busy weekend. Usually they are very accommodating, all areas clean, we did not use the breakfast but it looked nice. I will be back

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach? Share your experiences!