Easy, nice and convenient getaway from New Orleans. I was recovering from an ankle injury, and this was a welcome reprieve. Great poolside food and beverage options. Room was attractive and comfortable. Music poolside at sunset was fun, and jacuzzi inside was nice. Delicious fine dining restaurant on-site. And service was very nice- as I was using crutches to get out to the beach - yes crutches do work in the sand!- a beach attendant picked me up in his truck and dropped me right off at our rented beach chairs. This is a very kid friendly place. Down sides- balcony was too small- we were in a corner unit. The pool did get very crowded with kids, but no real complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full-service Mediterranean-style resort hotel located on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast. Perdido Beach Resort is perfect for a weekend-getaway, a relaxing vacation or a business meeting accompanied by beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Perdido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perdido Beach Hotel Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Perdido Beach
- Perdido Beach Orange Beach