“3 day weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Orange Beach
Marietta, Georgia
“3 day weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The hotel was very clean. Security guard on property. Beautiful pool, bar at the pool. Beach right over the walkway. Couldn't get any closer to the beach than this. We booked a partial view and upon check-in, they were very accomodating to upgrade us to an ocean view. We will definitely go back. Only 2 hours away from Biloxi if you want to gamble. Great Tanger Outlet Mall close by and many chain restaurants in the area. We recommend "Cosmos" for great food.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view. They were happy to upgrade us!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

If you haven't stayed here since the Fall 2012 remodel come again & be pleasantly surprised at how lovely the rooms are decorated! I've stayed here a dozen times in the past & the remodel was needed & done well. Pool area is unchanged - still nice. Beach, as always, wonderful. With full restaurant and bar services, and the best of Orange Beach dining nearby, it was so nice to be pampered by a full service hotel. The staff helped my husband by selecting flowers and delivering to the room for a surprise, and they follow up with chocolate covered strawberries to say 'happy birthday'. Great service with a pleasant attitude! Thanks

Room Tip: East tower gets unobstructed Gulf view with no visible 'property' on the east side. 513 was...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Vicksburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was my first time to Orange Beach, and what better place to start but at Perdido Beach Resort. I was with my husband and two sons. The room was very clean. The only thing I wish was that it had a microwave, but the fridge was a help. Everyone was very accomodating the entire stay. Great food in the restaurants and something for everyone- game room, ice cream, pizza, pool side cafe, bar, etc. Beach is beautiful. Close to anything you want to do, but closest to the Florida line and the Flora Bama. I hope to return there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Visited during spring break. It was a great property and very reasonably priced. Rooms had been renovated recently and the staff was attentive and quick. Great pool, great beach access. We'd do it again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I just wanted to say that Our time at this resort was a much needed respite away from work & the daily grind. The beach was very clean, well kept and had a friendly & attentive staff!! So attentive that they though that my sister-in law was in trouble because she swam past the "normal point". When they got to her she calmly told them that she is swimming and that she's a surfer. They took no chances and took her back in to much applause. We were all happy that they took their jobs seriously even though she was fine. All the front desk staff (Shout out to Garrett , Sarah,& Alison (?), that I've encountered were on point, sharp and very knowledgeable. the cleaning staff were respectful of us and were always smiling. That speaks volumes to me as it indicates that they enjoyed being there. How'd I know and felt that? Bc, I had conversations with them! The valet guys are also on point and they remember stuff about you and your family. That makes the experience more enjoyable as it makes you feel as if you're not just a head in a bed. Please be kind and be gracious in your tipping ( yes, you can self park, but why cheapen the experience? LOL). I'm in the Customer Service field as well, and it's hard to not be critical of other establishments, but in this case, even if i tried, I couldn't come up with anything. If you want the experience to waited on hand on foot, then go to the St. Regis etc, etc, otherwise, this place it well worth it. We're going back to Orange Beach in a few months and this is one of the places we're considering. We didn't get to go to Lulu's, but we get there next time. WALK GOOD & TAN TUDDY!!

Room Tip: We satyed in room 306 (March, 31st-April,3rd). Great view. Rooms 306-314 should be even better (East...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time in Orange Beach but thanks to this resort I loved every minute of it. I didn't have to leave the hotel if I chose not to, everything you need is there. If you choose to leave however that option is available too. If you feel like braving the 4 lane road to do so you don't even have to drive. The room was clean and there were no bugs, the beach clean and beautiful. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is besutiful and very impressive upon entering. The front desk staff were wonderful and very friendly. The rooms were clean and the size of a normal hotel room. No couch just a small chair. Nice larger flat screen tv. The pool area is beautiful! The pool was freezing and not heated. The hot tubs were both indoors and the smell of clorine was so strong I had to get out. It really needed an outdoor hot tub. The beach area in front of the resort is nice and large. You are close to the jetties. We had a balcony overlooking the pool. It was great to watch all of the boat traffic.

My only issue was that we paid extra for an extra child. However there was no couch or anywhere for the extra person to sleep. They charged extra for a rollaway bed. The front desk staff talked to a manager for me to get it taken care of. It was my only complaint besides the elevators not working.
Nice game room. Pizza place, live music.

We would definately stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Perdido Beach Resort? Share your experiences!