The hotel is clean and well kept, except our bathroom seemed a bit dated and small. We were here for a conference. Typically, when we come to the beach we stay in a condo. We had a seaside room with a great view, but we paid over $200 for it per night in the off season. I am quite certain we could have paid as much for a decent condo, which would have been much larger and we could have cooked. We did have a refrig, but no microwave. The pool is lovely and the restaurant (Voyagers) was exceptionally good. Workout room was decent, except that there were no free weights, and no gyms close to the hotel. My advise, the hotel is fine for a night or two, but otherwise, find a condo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full-service Mediterranean-style resort hotel located on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Alabama Gulf Coast. Perdido Beach Resort is perfect for a weekend-getaway, a relaxing vacation or a business meeting accompanied by beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Perdido Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perdido Beach Hotel Orange Beach
- Orange Beach Perdido Beach
- Perdido Beach Orange Beach