“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Opp
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very nice, very clean room at a fair price. My wife & I arrived at 1:30 am and were very graciously welcomed. The night manager was more friendly and helpful than you could ever have hoped for ... a really nice experience. Breakfast was great too. Just a very nice experience. Navigate using the street address - Google maps sent us into a neighborhood!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Neil P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Opp Inn, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your comments and thank you for sharing them on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing night manager who works so hard to please our guests. Comments such as yours mean a great deal us, and I will share them with our entire team. Please come see us again soon! Sorry about Google maps I have tired to do everything to get the location of hotel correct, maybe they will get it right soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Sarasota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

This property was by far the nicest and cleanest in the area. We were in town for a regional baseball tournament and were fortunate enough to get rooms at this Best Western. Other teams in the tournament that we talked with told us horror stories about their stays in other hotels. Most of them allowed smoking in the rooms and they were very stinky. This Best Western has 100% smoke free rooms and the owner/operators were very accomodating to our entire team

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel and our staff! We are delighted that we could help make your teams stay a pleasant experience and surprise! You have a class act team and it shows! Thank you for one of the best reviews!
Lutz, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I was in Opp for three nights recently and stayed at this great hotel. It was really a first class stay for a reasonable rate. The rooms were decorated so nice and seemed very luxurious. The breakfast was included and was a step up from continental with eggs, sausage, and waffles. The owner and other staff were so helpful too. I would recommend this hotel as a very comfortable and outstanding place to stay when traveling through Alabama.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the nice comments about your stay, we are all committed providing our customers a first-class experience. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Mountain Brook, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I stayed at the Best Western Opp for a business meeting. Upon arrival I was very pleasently surprised by how clean and modern the hotel lobby was. I have had negative experiences in the past at another Best Western location but the Opp Best Western was a breath of fresh air. The staff was very friendly, they offered me directions to anywhere I needed to go. The room was very clean and comfortable much like you would find at an upper/middle tier hotel. Much nicer than I expected to find. After leaving I realized that I had left behind a necklace that had a lot of personal value as well as being modestly monetarily valuable. I called immediately and the manager went to my room, got the necklace and mailed it to my home. I was so pleased! I will stay at this hotel again if I should find myself in Opp again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we got your necklace back to you! Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Roy, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean. The only problem I had was that the bed seemed a little short for my 6'3'' self. But most hotels are the same so I'm not holding it against them.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Gadsden, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

Lady at the desk was very nice and helpful. Room was very clean, had a large minifridge and a microwave. Bed was very comfortable and the shower had great water pressure. Walls and doors seem thick, cause I couldn't even hear my own TV once I shut the door to run grab some ice.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2012

This hotel reminds me of the larger upscale hotels in arger cities. The rooms are large, and included is a microwave & refrigerator which really is a nice amenity. The management staff were very nice and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in that part of the country.

I see where one reviewer said the gas station was five miles away, well this is incorrect - the gas station is about a mile away. Also, the continental breakfast was served between 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m, so why would you say the breakfast was not prepared at 6:45 a.m., maybe you should read the information the hotel provides.

Lucy B.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Opp Inn? Share your experiences!