“Terrible Hotel Stay” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Magnuson Hotel Opelika

You added Magnuson Hotel Opelika to your Saves list
Magnuson Hotel Opelika
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1002 Columbus Pkwy, I-85 & US 280, Opelika, AL 36801 (Formerly Travelodge Opelika)   |
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Opelika

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Austin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My kids and I travel a lot and we try and use Wyndham hotels. This hotel was disgusting in so many ways. I was not expecting a 5 star but did have basic requirements. The ac did not work, the floor was disgusting, I think the person next to us lived there and was hanging out all night. The 1st room we got the lock did not work. I was really gross. Like I said we travel a lot but this was bad. I have never written a review before but felt I should let people know about this one,

Room Tip: I would put a negative on cleaning if I could
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Baton Rouge
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

We were tired and ready to stop for the night. Not a bad place if you are passing through and although it was close to the interstate you did not hear very much noise. Room was very small but it was sufficient for 2 people. Bathroom must have been remodeled, very nice. Personell very friendly. Not disappointed considering the price. Would stop again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
SukhpreetKaurPreet, Manager at Magnuson Hotel Opelika, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
We at the Travelodge Opelika City care about your satisfaction before and during your stay.

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review on this site. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Yes, We did remolded our bathrooms. We also continuously working in other area, to make our motel better place for our guest. We will see you soon. We hope, we will be more successful to make you more happy with your next stay. Please feel free to email us with any personal assistance and inquiry.

Please note that potential guests can now call/e-mail/visit us directly at the addresses/number listed above the photo of Travelodge Opelika City above.

Been to Magnuson Hotel Opelika? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Magnuson Hotel Opelika

Address: 1002 Columbus Pkwy, I-85 & US 280, Opelika, AL 36801 (Formerly Travelodge Opelika)
Location: United States > Alabama > Opelika
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Opelika
Hotel Class:2 star — Magnuson Hotel Opelika 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Opelika reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Magnuson Hotel Opelika, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.