“Fun, relaxing place to eat” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Opelika
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Irish, English, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: The Irish Bred Pub & Restaurant is Opelika’s original, ‘local’ Irish Pub. Located in the heart of the historic downtown, we pride ourselves on offering something for everyone. Since opening in the summer of 2010, we have established ourselves as one of Opelika’s most popular restaurants – family-friendly with great lunch and dinner specials served in an inviting, cozy atmosphere and beautiful, historic setting.With an extensive restaurant menu, 2 full service bars and the perfect outdoor balcony seating area away from all the hustle and bustle of every day life, whether we you live or work in the area, or are simply passing through, the Pub offers the perfect setting for every occasion.If it is entertainment you are looking for, come and enjoy our weekly Trivia Nights, Texas Hold Em’ Poker Nights and Live Music including traditional Celtic music nights. If you are looking for a livelier night out, our 2nd floor weekend Night Club DJ parties provide the perfect party venue, whether you are celebrating occasions such as birthdays or bachelorette parties, or simply looking for a place to hang out with friends and the dance the night away. If live music is your preference, come and enjoy the wide range of live bands that perform upstairs. And don’t forget that with our multiple plasma TV’s, many of our regular guests regard us one of the best Sports Bars in the area where you can enjoy live action of all your favorite sports.Our 2nd floor also offers ideal Meeting Room Facilities and a perfect, informal venue for Private Party Reservations such as birthday parties, anniversaries, office parties, baby showers, rehearsal dinners, and wedding parties.As you can see, we truly do offer something for everyone. Whether a regular guest of the Pub or first-time visitor, we look forward to giving you a warm Irish welcome and a taste of the Emerald Isles.
Auburn
“Fun, relaxing place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

We have eaten here several times and the food is always very good. My fav is the reuben sandwich. My husband has tried several items and has always been full and satisfied. We will be back!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Opelika
“Meat and three”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised to find a meat and three special during the week when taking a granddaughter here for lunch last week. I went back today with my husband and we again enjoyed the meat and three special for the day. My husband had the cajun grilled fish and as soon as the waitress set the plate in front of my husband, I was there with my fork. Excellent flavor! The cajun grilled fish is my next meat and three order.

I had fried chicken, breaded in house, and also good. The fried okra was lightly breaded and tasted like fresh okra cut and breaded in house also. The green beans had pieces of ham large enough to see across the table.

My next visit will be this weekend to try their brunch. Can't help but be good. That is all this Bistro does, good food. Drinks also. Just saying the food is sooo good.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Auburn, Alabama
“What a great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

I have never even heard about the place. I was driving around with my wife looking for a place to eat that I had not already eaten at. This place was not only a great find, but it is my favorite in the area! Great food, great atmosphere, and great service. The prices were reasonable and the place was really fun.

Visited June 2012
Opelika, Alabama
“Bonnie to Ya!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

The have very good sandwiches such as reubens and meat and potato
pie. Very tasty and do take out too. Serve a large amount on one plate.

Visited July 2011
Lakeland, Florida
“A taste of heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

While in Auburn, we had the exquisite opportunity to have dinner and next day Breakfast on the sidewalk. The Pan Fried breaded Chicken is the one meal we always say we try something else next time! But !! when we get there we cant help but ordering it again! I would recommend this to anyone that would like a meal that is unforgetable!

• Visited May 2012