“Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Northport
Cuisines: American, Soups, Sandwiches
Description: We cater to customers who are looking for a fresh dining alternative and who are seeking their idea of the "perfect" chicken salad. We offer 15 different flavors of Chicken Salad, fresh gourmet sides, even freshly baked cookies to complete you meal and we top all that off with superb customer service! We also offer customized catering! We also can accommodate Gluten-Free and Low-Carb Diets.
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

At the end of work at least once a week I head over to the Chicken Salad Chick, it's the highlight of my day! I am still amazed at how many different flavors they have and how wonderful they all taste. My favorite is the Nutty Nana that's packed with cashews and walnuts. My mom's favorite is the Luau Lydia (she loves any of them with fruit in it). It is my go to restaurant to pick my spirits up, and for delicious chicken salad. The atmosphere is so cute and the service is helpful and fast. I didn't eat chicken salad of any kind before this restaurant opened in town, and now I couldn't imagine going without it for even a week!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Chicken Salad Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

If you like chicken salad, this is the promised land! There are at least 15 choices of chicken salad spanning every taste your tongue can imagine. You can either order off the menu and eat there, or, my favorite, is to go to the cooler and choose a variety of pounds to take home. I love the Hawaiian with macadamia nuts and pineapple while my husband is crazy about jalapeño Holly - finally a chicken salad "manly" enough for him to admit to eating.

Visited March 2014
Alabama
“OMG as the kids say! Mmm good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

You just have try them all! Great chicken salad without tons of mayo in awesome flavor varieties! So thrilled see a coming midtown location! I took large takeout containers to a picnic, and it was gone in minutes!

“Tucked away Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

They put a new twist on Chicken Salad. I never knew it could be prepared so many different ways. So far every time has been truly fantastic. You can't have just one favorite because they all taste wonderful. Causal dinning and great food makes this a true hit with locals and the students.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Alabama
“Can't get too much or too many variations of a goid thing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

So good!!! So many variations of chicken salad you have to like one or ten of them! I can't quit trying them! Very meaty not too much mayo.

Cafe decor is ok - i go for the food and the takeout bowls!

• Visited August 2013