“Convinient and affordable” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #29 of 75 Hotels in Montgomery
“Convinient and affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Great friendly staff, good location convinient and easy access to many restaurants and stores. Weekend breakfast hours are flexible no need to wake up early. Clean pool and spa, for the money cannot ask for more.

• Stayed July 2013
Hansa P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Montgomery, responded to this review, July 31, 2013

Hansa Patel
Sleep Inn & Suites, Montgomery
334-387-1004

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Atlanta, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

We were coming off a beach vacation on the gulf and wanted to check out the creek casino. This hotel allowed dogs so I booked. Well the room was tiny but clean. The elevator made a strange grinding noise which was alarming. The breakfast attendant "Hovered" as if you were stealing the items out of her personal restaurant!!!. There was a sign (see photos) warning you not to take any towels OR ELSE!!! Also the in-room coffee tray has mysterious droppings on it. Needless to say I refrained from making any coffee in the room. This place is a step above a Motel 6 but nothing else. Also we were charged twice for the one and only night on our card!! BEWARE!!!!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Hansa P, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Montgomery, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
We are truly sorry to hear about your stay with us. Also sorry about the breakfast attendent and her actions. The noise in the elevator has been taken care of. But the sign in the bathroom is recquired for us to put in there by Choice Hotels.

If you have any questions please call me at 334-387-1004.

Hansa Patel
Chapel Hill, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I needed a room for one night while in the area and I just wanted quiet, clean and inexpensive. We were quoted $80 on the phone, but when we arrived were pleasantly surprised with the rate of $55! The bed was comfortable, I didn't notice any noise from outside the hotel or the hallways. The heating and air unit was moderately loud as it blew air, which I like because it's just the kind of white noise I like to sleep to. The only complaint I have is that the carpet in our room was positively disgusting. It smelled dank and had stains all over it. I will go so far as to say that it was the dirtiest looking carpet I've seen in a hotel room ever. Now, I still rated this hotel well because everything else was very clean, updated, in working order and the nightly rate was so very cheap. I figure for a good night's rest, to be welcomed with a couple bottles of water at check in, and a hot breakfast in the morning at $55 a night, I'll keep my socks or shoes on and can tolerate a dirty carpet for one day.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Hansa P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Montgomery, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding dirty carpet , and I apologize if you were not comletely satisfied wih your stay here .
Bloomington, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Quiet location. Friendly staff. Good breakfast choices. Comfortable, large rooms. Clean. Carpet a little worn, but we had a pet friendly room. Stayed on the way down to Florida & also on the way back, and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ground floor if you have a pet with you.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hansa P, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Montgomery, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you for the feedback regarding on our hotel,and i apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your stay here .
San Diego, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for two days it was quite nice and clean , on the street is like 6 other hotel chains in unison this one was at the end and very discreet ,easy freeway access , also inside pool nice buffet breakfast setup with plenty of parking., family owned

• Stayed April 2012
Wyoming
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I sent my wife up to Montgomery during Hurricane Isaac for a safe stay away from the coast. What a disaster! Our family cat traveled with to this supposedly Pet-Friendly hotel. Within a half-hour of checking in and getting into the room, our cat had both paws stuck to a sticky rat trap. Why the property needs sticky rat traps in the rooms is a good question, but why they leave them on the floor in a pet-friendly room is an even better one. Upon notifying the front desk, they indicated this wasn't the first time this occurred, and that they would contact the manager. It has been over two weeks, and I STILL haven't heard from the manager, despite repeated visit to the front desk while still there, calling almost daily for the first week, and involving the corporate consumer affairs department. My cat is now sans-fur (and some skin) on both front paws, and what should have been a peaceful break from chaos turned into chaos away from home for my wife. With management this terrible, and the need for sticky rat traps in-room to begin with, I would not advise anyone to stay at the property.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Decatur, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

We were in town for a wedding and we had a wonderful stay. The hotel was very clean, our room was clean, and the front desk person, Shay, was extremely nice. She even recommended an excellent restaurant for us to dine at Baumhousers.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Montgomery? Share your experiences!