“HORRIBLE SERVICE AND FOOD” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #162 of 385 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Mexican, Cuban, Central American
Montgomery, Alabama
“HORRIBLE SERVICE AND FOOD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2010

The service was horrible. We complained to the owner and she literally screamed at my Dad on his 64th birthday celebration. I have never seen anything like this in my life. I encourage you not to patronize this restaurant unless you want to run the risk of being harrassed.

We were regular customers but will never return to this place again.

Greenville, SC
“Their salt-water fish tank is amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2010

The service was great, they were accommodating about our picky preferences, we were able to watch a March madness basketball game on TV, and the food was good (they even had fresh spinach!). But my favorite part was the fish tank, filled with a huge variety of colorful sea life.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I was sooo happy to finally find such a...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2010

I was sooo happy to finally find such a great restaurant! My family and I moved to the montgomery area a few months ago and had not been pleased with our other dining experiences. We found our way over to No Way Joses after a friend suggested it. It's our new favorite place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jackson, MS
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2009

The food was the best Mexican Food I have had in a while. The service just seems to be dropping and most establishments, not Jose's.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montgomery, AL
“Very Good Experience, Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2008

My wife and I stopped here to eat on the way to Auburn. Very clean enviroment, helpful and courteous staff, we were there around 11:40 on a Sunday, so traffic was light. Ordered "Medium" Margarita, they came out with a huge glass... next time I'll pay more attention when my waitress says how many ounces the cup is.

The menu appeared to be typical Montgomery Alabama, White Cheese Dip Mexican Food, which was dissapointing, Then I got to the page in the menu titled "From the Islands". WOW. As close a match to the food I loved when we spent the week in Puerto Rico as I have found ANYWHERE in the Tri-County Area... they even offer Fried or Sweet Yellow Plantaines! Had a delicious Chicken dish (#66 I think) smothered in onions, with frield Plantaines and Cuban Rice (which was bland). Excellent dining experience, I plan on going back this week!