We had come to Montgomery on a personal trip. Had stayed at other Extended Stays and assumed this would be of the same quality. I Was Wrong! Here are some Highlights:
1. Made reservation over 2 weeks before arrival, on day of arrival was called and told that the hotel was over booked and I could not have the room I requested and would have to pay more for a different room.
2. No elevator in hotel, this fact was not evident when making the reservation, If I had known this I would not have stayed there. Packing luggage for a weeks stay up the the 3rd floor was not pleasant.
3. Room was dirty and carpet had holes in it.
4. The pillows were feather pillows, very bad for my wife with allergies. Not able to find any staff to remedy the problem. Luckily had brought a pillow that my wife could use.
5. Staff ignored us, they were to busy talking with their friends who always seemed to be present and parked blocking guest cars.
6. Mattress on bed was old and lumpy, should have been replaced years ago.
7. Toilet in bathroom needed repair, it ran constantly.
8. Furniture was uncomfortable, desk chair was broken, there was no recliner as is normally found in most extended stays.
9. Sink was dirty, silver ware was dirty, kitchen in general needed cleaning, room was dusty.
10. Wireless internet was barely functional.
11. No place in building to take trash. When I asked a staff member I was told "Take it around back", around back was a dumpster back behind the building. They seemed annoyed that I interrupted there conversation with someone and did not offer to take care of my trash for me.
12. When I went to get some replacement towels they did not ask what I needed, they did not inventory what I brought down, they just took what I brought down and handed me a stack of towels and then went back to their conversation with a staff member.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The concerns with cleanliness in your room as well as the level of service you received from our staff is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have shared your comments with my team to ensure your experience is not repeated.
Report response as inappropriate
Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can speak directly. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.