“PERFECTION!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Alabama Hotel

Save Saved
You added The Alabama Hotel to your Saves list
The Alabama Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5924 Monticello Dr., Montgomery, AL 36117-1939 (Formerly Econo Lodge & Suites)   |
Ranked #31 of 73 hotels in Montgomery
Mississauga, Canada
“PERFECTION!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed there on our week long visit there. We had a great experience, our stay at the hotel alone could have been the highlight of our vacation.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.... there was a confusion with our reservation when we initially got there but they did their best to accommodate us right away and more than make up for the confusion.
The room was also very clean and provided us with everything we needed, from fresh towels every morning and my life saving coffee, and much more.
Can't wait to come back to Alabama!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We're going from state to states testing the cell phone towers and upgrading them to the new E911 standards. While in Montgomery, we stayed at the Alabama. The hotel in itself was very nice. My room was just plain gorgeous and had direct access to the swimming pool. (# 108). The front desk and staff were very friendly and greeted me in way that made me want to overstay my allocated time there. I had a quick chat with the owner to congratulate him on the style, service and overall condition of the hotel. This is definitely a number 10 in a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the best!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
AlabamaHotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Alabama Hotel, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Mr. Jude, Thank you very much for staying at Alabama Hotel and taking time out of your busy schedule to write your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and extended your stay because you like the hotel we get these compliments a lot now a days because of the uniqueness of Alabama Hotel for its own style and service. Yes we agree our owner is an Inspiration for all the Best Style and Service given to our valuable customer like you, it helps to exceed your expectations and provide you the best Hospitality you Deserve.
We are Honored to know that you chose to stay with us even when you were working 95 miles away from Montgomery !
We Thank you again and look forward to see you again during your next visit to
Alabama ~The Beautiful
Covington, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This hotel has proven to be a key for comfort away from home.. Upon each visit;I have found quality, courteous and professional staff waiting to great me! Beyond the convenience of the hotel location and affordable price-the cleanliness and amount of space of each room is awesome.. I highly recommend that you visit the Alabama Hotel on your next visit to Montgomery!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
AlabamaHotel, General Manager at The Alabama Hotel, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Alabama hotel for your lodging needs, and for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad and honored to learn that you felt "HOME AWAY FROM HOME" at Alabama Hotel and we exceeded your expectations and that you will return to our hotel the next time you are in Montgomery, Alabama. We Thank you for your recommendations.
Thank you Once again for an amazing review and we look forward to your return in the future.
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

When I arrived at the Alabama Hotel at 9:30 pm, I walked through the opening door and I was immediately greeted by a pretty girl with a name tag that said "Angelina" on it. After a little small talk, she asked for my information. After I got a key card from her, I walked to my room for the night. I walked into the room and the first thing I saw was the flat tv hanging on the wall in front of the bed, that's a lot nicer then other hotels I personally have stayed in. It looked clean and the furniture looked and felt clean. I looked through the sliding glass doors, about 10 feet away form me was the pool. After I watched some tv I took a shower. Personally I love the showers at hotels the endless hot water is great. The shower was just like any other one. After so, i designed to head to bed. The bed was fairly good, it was a king size bed. The following morning I had to wake up early because I had a business meeting and a ETAPS training course to attend. The same pretty girl was working the front desk, she was still sweet from the time I arrived to the time I left, even though she stayed up all night. Altogether I enjoyed my stay at Alabama Hotel, the bed was nice, the employees were great, and best of all its a clean hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
AlabamaHotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Alabama Hotel, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Daniel, Thank you very much for sharing your great experience of staying at 109 and about our staff, Indeed its a great room and we are very proud of our Hotel Management and Staff for doing such a wonderful job. Our management really inspires us to provide you the best quality Hospitality service you deserve and Your feed back really helps us to do even better for your next stay at Alabama Hotel ~ The Beautiful.
We Thank your for your stay at Alabama Hotel and looking forward to see you back during your next visit to Alabama ~ The Beautiful !
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Very reasonable price yet still good quality. Warm welcome. Large room. More like a suite than a room. No bars within walking distance unfortunately, but that's not necessarily a requirement for everyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest, Your business is very important for us and your feed back helps us to improve and provide you the best service, Thank you very much for your feed back and we will look forward to see you back at Alabama Hotel when ever you are back to USA and visiting Montgomery, Alabama
Thanks Again !
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

the front desk staff are very nice and attentive. I had the jacuzzi suite and it was amazing. It was just as nice as these more expensive hotels, but for a better price. The room was clean and very spacious, it had a living room with a flat screen on the wall and another one in the bedroom. It is definitely one of the best hotels in Montgomery.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
AlabamaHotel, Manager at The Alabama Hotel, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear Guest, We are happy to know that you found value of your dollar you spent at Alabama Hotel.
We appreciate your business and looking forward to see you all back at Alabama Hotel. Believe Us, Our Sccess can not be spelled with out "U"
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The guy at the front desk named Joy was amazing! Our room was clean and so huge, it was like having two rooms. We had two flat screen tvs and an awesome jacuzzi! While in town, eating at the fried Tomato is a must!!! I can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to The Alabama Hotel? Share your experiences!