“Great place and quality for a reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Alabama Hotel

You added The Alabama Hotel to your Saves list
The Alabama Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5924 Monticello Dr., East Montgomery (Exit 6 on I-85), Montgomery, AL 36117-1939   |
Ranked #21 of 73 Hotels in Montgomery
London
“Great place and quality for a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Very reasonable price yet still good quality. Warm welcome. Large room. More like a suite than a room. No bars within walking distance unfortunately, but that's not necessarily a requirement for everyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
AlabamaHotel, Guest Relations Manager at The Alabama Hotel, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Guest, Your business is very important for us and your feed back helps us to improve and provide you the best service, Thank you very much for your feed back and we will look forward to see you back at Alabama Hotel when ever you are back to USA and visiting Montgomery, Alabama
Thanks Again !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

the front desk staff are very nice and attentive. I had the jacuzzi suite and it was amazing. It was just as nice as these more expensive hotels, but for a better price. The room was clean and very spacious, it had a living room with a flat screen on the wall and another one in the bedroom. It is definitely one of the best hotels in Montgomery.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
AlabamaHotel, Manager at The Alabama Hotel, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Dear Guest, We are happy to know that you found value of your dollar you spent at Alabama Hotel.
We appreciate your business and looking forward to see you all back at Alabama Hotel. Believe Us, Our Sccess can not be spelled with out "U"
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The guy at the front desk named Joy was amazing! Our room was clean and so huge, it was like having two rooms. We had two flat screen tvs and an awesome jacuzzi! While in town, eating at the fried Tomato is a must!!! I can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed July 2013
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Right off the 85, it is a dream to come to this place after a long drive. Vin was amazingly friendly and very welcoming.. Room is big and you feel like you have space to put things and move around. A sitting area, a desk as well as the bed, very roomy for 2 people, I even thing the sofa is a sofa bed. I recommend this place for travellers :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

as a traveling contractor I have stayed at numerous hotels some good and some not so good. but I have never experienced such service and large rooms as I have at the Alabama Hotel Montgomery. the staff has accommodated me and every request that I have made helping me keep my business flowing by making copies of documents and fax is anything that I have asked I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I will be staying at this hotel everytime I'm in the Montgomery area

• Stayed May 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The hotel staff is extremely courteous and very professional. The rooms are large and clean. When you walk in you immediately feel like you're at home. The large suites give you room to move. I've stayed at other hotels in the area and none can compare to The Alabama Hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
honolulu
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

First I was double charged for the room, then the rep realized that he over charged me then gave me the double charged amount back in cash, he then tried to sell me the upgraded suite in a used car salesman manner. I was then called on the phone to tell me that they accidentally realized that they meant to keep the amount they gave me because they were t sure they charged me the right amount. Oh no it doesn't stop there, at 11 at night they banged on my door for a good 15 mins waking me out of my sleep to collect the amount they over charged me! Oh ya lets not forget the clogged tub I tried to take a shower in, the maintenance guy came with a dirty plunger and attempted to clear the tub (he didn't ) he left a large amount of residue(fecal matter) in the tub! 2 days later I checked my bank statements and yes in fact I was double charged for the room and still trying to resolve as we speak!!!! Never again!!!! SMH

• Stayed February 2013