“A Pleasant Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center

You added Embassy Suites Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center
Ranked #22 of 75 Hotels in Montgomery
Montgomery, United States
“A Pleasant Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Overall quality was outstanding. The gym room was nothing short of impressive with it's furnishings. The complimentary breakfast was the best I've ever had from a hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone single, couples, and families. Also great for business travel!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Dallas, TX, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My overall stay at the Embassy at very disappointing beginning at my check-in. I booked the reservation with my credit card months in advance, when I arrived I checked in and went to room. A few minutes later I received a call in my room from the front desk stating that they needed my card again. I went down to the lobby and the lady told me that I would need to pay for my entire stay now, but when I made the reservation I was told that I would pay upon departure, they then tried to debit card my card for the entire amount. During complimentary drinks, my wife, and my aunt was at the bar, I decided to get the drinks for everyone, upon my third visit to the bar the bartender told me that I was at my limit, I tried explaining to her that I was retrieving drinks for the people at my table, but she called the manager, my guest and I simply left the bar area.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Brendan E, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay and review.

I understand from your review that there were some issues with your bill. I can assure you that we never want to intentionally mislead our guests in any way and I sincerely apologize if the charges were not clear. Our main priority is for all our guests to feel respected and that we can resolve their issues in an efficient matter.

Thank you again for your feedback and if there is anything I could further assist you with, please feel free to contact me directly.

chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The hotel management and staff was very courteous,knowledgeable and helpful the hotel is located in a very good you hav excess to a lot of historical sites. if i have the opportunity to come to Montomery Al, or any city where Enbassy Suites hotel is located that would be my first choice for accommodations.

Mobile, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I went to Embassy Suites in Montgomery AL as my middle son was being commissioned as an officer in the Air Force and the ceremonies were at Maxwell Air Force Base. My family and I stayed here as it was across the street from the Renaissance where the formal "dining out" dinner was to be held and their rates were too high. I feel compelled to tell anyone that cares to listen...this was one of my best hotel stays ever. I have absolutely nothing negative I can say..staff was courteous and informative, rooms clean and roomy, amenities comparable with four star hotels. Loved my stay, would highly recommend this to other family members who come to Montgomery to visit for any reason!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Brendan E, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for sharing this wonderful response with us and Tripadvisor. We will definitely be sharing this with our leadership team and all team members.

When traveling back to Montgomery we plan on seeing you again!

Thank you again for your loyalty and business!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have never in all my years of travel been anything but satisfied with my stays at Embassy Suites. When the kids were young it was economical. Now they are all grown it is for my comfort and pleasure. I enjoy the Managers reception and I love the complimentary breakfasts. I guess overall you could call me an Embassy Suites fan!

Dothan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great place to say. Downtown Montgomery has been transformed over the past few years into a great, safe place to hang out. Baseball and riverside park nearby, good restaurants within walking distance. Love staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your recent stay and selection of our hotel! We are certainly glad you enjoyed your visit to not only the hotel, but the revitalized downtown. Both Montgomery and the Embassy Suites have a lot to offer and we invite all travelers to experience our community!

Birmingham, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I did not appreciate being charged $10 per day per device to use the internet, then having the hotel intentionally disable the input and menu buttons on the television so I could not use those devices to connect to the television. The Renaissance hotel right across the street has a panel on the desk in the rooms that specifically allows guests to connect to the television while Embassy Suites intentionally manipulates their televisions so you cannot connect to the television. This was an issue because all on-demand movies at this hotel are $20. Also, my shower only had half of a door, forcing me to put towels down so I did not have standing water in my bathroom after showering. Finally, my refrigerator broke on the second day of my three day stay. I had friends staying at the Renaissance Hotel across the street and the internet was less expensive, they facilitated using the amenities in your room (plugging device into television) and there were no issues with the operation of their bathroom or refrigerator. In short, the Renaissance Hotel is a much better value.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your recent stay and review of our hotel. We appreciate that you selected our location and value your feedback. We do offer in room movies in all of our guest rooms and do understand that the on command movie system may impact some devices that are hooked in the television. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We do not purposely manipulate any of the television functions/options; however some options may not be made available due to that system. I do appreciate this feedback and will have our leadership team evaluate any viable options regarding this set up.

Similar to other hotel chains, WIFI does have a cost at our hotel. Please note you can receive complimentary WIFI at our location if you are sign up for the HHonors membership program. This free membership allows you extra perks and benefits while staying in the Hilton Family of Hotels.

Brendan England

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center? Share your experiences!