“Clean, friendly, spacious and overall the best hotel for the price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 73 hotels in Montgomery
Bethesda, Maryland
“Clean, friendly, spacious and overall the best hotel for the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

We stayed at the Stay bridge the week we were leaving Montgomery. After staying in our empty house for one day with zero amenities I said enough is enough. We made reservations for one week at the staybridge. Since we have two teenage boys we opted for the two bedroom suite at a little over 200 a night. For Montgomery that is a little pricey but it was well worth it in the end. I am so happy we moved to the Stay bridge.

The room was very clean and spacious. One of the bedrooms had a king while the other had two queens which was perfect for our teenager boys because they didn't have to share one bed. The breakfast and managers receptions at night were so helpful because we didn't have to go out for dinner every night. The kitchenette also made cooking in the room possible. Each room had a flat screen tv (Three in all) and a bathroom. This means we didn't have to share with our boys which is a plus because we were there for over a week. The staff is so friendly and accommodating unlike any hotel I have stayed at before. For a chain hotel it surpasses all standards of cleanliness, space, and friendliness. The location is also great since we are next to the mall and the highway. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the Montgomery area you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family

180 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2010

Hotel and service was outstanding. Almost didnt stay there because they had thier parking lot resurfaced and there was no parking available. Once I was able to park Hotel and service was outstanding.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Scotland-Fraserburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

I stayed at Staybridge Suites for a week while visiting my son who is at university,I could not fault anything the hotel was great with views from my room over a lake and the staff were outstanding,when they found out I had travelled from Scotland I think every member of staff made a point of talking to me something I have never experienced at anyother hotel.During dinner at night the manager was always in attendance to meet with the guests.The hotel was very close to a good shopping centre with a good selection of restaurants.When I go back to Montgomery I will not consider staying anywhere else except Staybridge Suites

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2009

I stayed in the Staybridge Suites Eastchase in Montgomery for two nights in late July 2009 while attending my son's graduation from Commissioned Officer's Training at the Air Force base. My room was comfortable and spotless. I was impressed by the entire hotel property, but most impressed by the staff. Each person I encountered was friendly, welcoming, and helpful. If this property is any indication of the level of physical maintenance and staff training and culture of the Staybridge group, thumbs up for the company! I will definitely choose Staybridge again.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2009

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. The service, staff and accommodation was superb in all respects. I would not hesitate to recommend the Staybridge.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Bristol,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2009

This was our penultimate night in the US during a 16 day trip and after a 300 mile drive, it was great to arrive at Staybridge and have a effortless stay. The lady on reception was extremely friendly and helpful reccomending a local restaurant within walking distance, which we tried and loved. We has 2 great very comfy suites (probably the best we stayed at during our trip) at a good price and a fantastic breakfast. Although it was only 1 night, I left feeling you could easily spend a week here as all the staff were very friendly and made your stay an effortless pleasure. Plenty of major shops and restaurants nearby. Thanks, Mark Bethell, Bristol, England

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
Edison, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2009

We had a 3 night stay at Staybridge Suites in Montgomery Al. Our son was stationed at Maxwell AF Base and with researching where to stay on Trip Advisor, I once again was pleased with the choice I made based on the reviews I read on this site. Staybridge was so clean, friendly staff and a very good complimentary breakfast. I only have a minor complaint - the hallways always smelled of cigarette smoke although we were supposed to be in the non smoking section / floor.
This hotel was set in a nice shopping area with a variety of chain restaurants and many nice stores. We were happy because COSTCO was across the street from the hotel.
We are from Edison, NJ and we shop at COSTCO all the time.

I also highly recommend a restaurant called Sinclairs; it was close to the base on Vaugh Road. It was Valentines Day, we didn't have reservations and they were able to seat a party of four around 6pm with no problems. The food was excellent, service superior and price , excellent.

Hope this helps anyone.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
tlg_9, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, February 27, 2009
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you stay with us in the future. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's.
Tammy Griggs

Been to Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery? Share your experiences!