“Amazing hotel, I would stay here again.” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #1 of 73 Hotels in Montgomery
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New York City, New York
“Amazing hotel, I would stay here again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have had different experiences while staying away from home, some good some not so good. My stay here has been one of the best experiences. The surrounding area is great, very clean, and near many big stores if you will be doing some shopping. The hotel staff were great, they would go out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. The rooms are spacious and very neat and clean. By far, one of the best places I have stayed and would not hesitate to do come back whenever I'm visiting Montgomery again.

• Stayed March 2014
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Antonio A,
Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your excellent review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that your stay with us “has been one of the best experiences.” We certainly appreciate your kind feedback and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return.

Regional Manger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I came from Atlanta to visit family in Montgomery and heard great things about Staybridge Suites and decided to give the hotel a try. From the moment I walked in the front doors staff began greeting me. One of the girls at the front desk I believe her name is Perisha was so bubbly and sweet and made me feel right at home. I had a great conversation with a manager named Darren, he is so fitting for this line of work, I can tell hospitality is his calling. Since I had an excellent experience I spoke with Elizabeth in Sales and she helped me plan for a future family reunion there. All in all I recommend this hotel highly.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with odd numbers, they face a view of the pool and a small lake.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Luke L,
Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your lodging needs and for your wonderful review of our facility. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. Thank you for your kind comments about our Team Members Parisha, Darren and Elisabeth; I will be sure to share your wonderful feedback with them. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return.

Stuttgart, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stayed here for a week in March. This hotel is typical Staybridge, which is to say outstanding, but the staff is a cut above. They really go out of their way to be friendly and bend over backwards to help you get what you need.

Due to some Reservation snafus, they were booked and I was possibly going to have to go somewhere else, but Debbie, the Asst Manager, worked things around for about 10 minutes to get the a room -- she's wonderful! The rest of the desk, food, and maintenance staff are great; always friendly, always pleasant, always asking can I get you anything, how are you. Did not encounter any housekeepers during my stay but my room was well looked after (sorry about all the burnt popcorn smell, which they seemed to remove each time!)

Had a King Suite and it is spacious....really large. Bed was comfy, internet worked great. Kitchen was great (2 burner stove, dishwasher, full fridge, microwave). Plenty of dishes, pots and pans and even glass Tupperware containers to take my lunch in. 2 big TVs, plenty of cable channels, temp controls worked great.

If I had a complaint (this is really picky), all the pillows were soft...maintenance brought a selection to pick from including new ones, but I just couldn't get a fat firm pillow. But they tried really hard to find one for me.

Gym is small...2 treadmills, an elliptical and a universal --- would benefit for a small set of barbells/free weights, because there is a heavy military population that stays here when the base is full up. Did not have a problem getting a workout between 6-7 in the morning. Did laundry twice and machines were good and clean; took 40 min for the washer and 40 for the dryer. Outside pool area looked super nice, and I could see the steam off the pool, but it was 40 and raining most of the time I was there, so didn't use it. The fire was going both inside and outside in the evenings.

Breakfast was excellent; the usual, but always hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, fresh cut fruit plus whole bananas and apples, milk in cartons to go, waffles, and some sort of entrée/meat item. Afternoon snacks during the week always included salad, an entrée and soft, warm oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies, I may have eaten A LOT of those. Lots of USA Today's to read while you ate.

The area is nice; it's in Eastchase, near plenty of eating and shopping...Dillards and Gap but also Target and a nice grocery store, Earth Fare. You could walk, I guess, but I don't think there are sidewalks to the Eastchase shopping area? But the hotel shuttle would probably take you if you asked. Use exit 11 off Highway 85 --- Exit 9 takes you through Eastchase mall and it's slow, but Exit 11 gets you right there.

All in all, an excellent stay and when I come back next time, I just won't stay anywhere else. I am a fan of the Staybridge chain (this is my 3rd city with them) and I am going to start looking for them more. I did stay in a different city and the staff was not as outgoing. But rooms seem to be always clean, spacious and well designed.

Room Tip: I was facing the road on the 2nd floor and am a very light sleeper but did not hear any road noise a...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear ashley97,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your outstanding review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. Thank you for your kind comments regarding Our Team Members and Ms. Debbie; I will be sure to share your comments with them. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return in the near future.
Auburn, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Exactly what I was looking for. Clean , polite staff, comfortable and they even had a nice happy hour with food. I will definitely stay here again. The breakfast was excellent and the choices were very good

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor and it was very quiet
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Carolduncan1958,
Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your recent lodging needs and for your kind review. Our Team is pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with other travelers. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Massive room, actually multiple rooms. Large entry into the unit made moving luggage and storing luggage (all 6 pieces of it!) really easy. Full kitchen was great especially as we were almost 2 weeks into a 1 month holiday and really tired of eating out for every single meal. Beds were super comfy, bathroom was a good size as the vanity had it's own room! Super quiet aircon. Breakfast everything at we expected. Only had one night here so was really disappointed as we could have done with the rest by this stage of the holiday.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Louby76,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your lodging needs and for your outstanding review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you would consider our hotel “the best of its kind.” We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with others and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We didn't stay, asked to see a room before paying and front desk was so rude about it. After debating back and forth we were able to go and look at a room but hubby was troubled by the attendant attitude that he refused to stay. Room looked great and bed looked very comfortable. Anyway stayed next door and was welcome with warm attitude. My business trip wasn't ruin.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Denise B,

On behalf of Staybridge Suites EastChase, please accept my sincerest apology for the rude welcoming you received at our Front Desk. Our goal is to provide friendly customer service to each of our guests and I am truly sorry that we failed you in this area. We would certainly appreciate the opportunity to make this up to you and ask that you would give us another chance the next time you are in the Montgomery area. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to call me at 334-277-9383. Thank you for your review and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Auburn, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I had never stayed at a Staybridge Suites prior to this trip and I was so happy with the experience. De'Antry at the Front Desk was so helpful and everything was lovely. Plenty of room for our family!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Ahpgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Sixauburnwages,
Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites EastChase for your lodging needs and for your wonderful review. We are pleased to hear that your first time staying at a Staybridge Suites was “surprisingly wonderful” and we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with others. Thank you for your kind comments about De’Antry. I will be sure to share your review with him. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return in the near future.
Regional Manager

Been to Staybridge Suites Eastchase Montgomery? Share your experiences!