“Once we found it - it was fab” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #27 of 73 Hotels in Montgomery
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Once we found it - it was fab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stopped here on our way back from the Gulf Coast home. It is a little difficult to find but really worth the effort. From start to finish they looked after us and check in was quick the room HUGE and breakfast lovely. Will stay again next year

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Destin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stayed here over Memorial Day weekend as we passed through Montgomery on our way to another location. We arrived here about midnight and were looking for a place to stay that looked nice and safe. All other motel/hotels at this exit were the "outside" type, with the rooms being outside and I prefer the safer indoor version. This one was hidden a bit, but glad we found it. The man at the front desk was very nice and friendly and we were surprise by the low rate. Our room and bathroom were very clean and we had no issues. The breakfast room was a bit on the smaller side and did fill up while we were eating. We would recommend staying here and would stay here again if passing through Montgomery.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Guin, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

The hotel was obviously old. but the rooms were clean. Bathroom had thick towels which I have found some of the newer more expensive hotels don't have. Average complimentary breakfast.Convienient to park where the softball tournaments were being played, which was way we were there.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Mobile, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Really great hotel for the amount of money that we spent. My husband's band was playing close by and we needed a cheap room close by with enough room for six people. The room was very large with two queens, a sitting area with a pull out sofa, and a rather large bathroom. There was a coffee maker and a fridge and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was large and included lots of juice, pastries, cereals, waffles, eggs, and sausage. There were only two negatives. The pull out sofa bed was uncomfortable (no big shocker there, most are sofa beds are). The other draw back is the shower curtain is too short and allows the water to get on the bathroom floor. All in all the room was wonderful for the price and location!

Room Tip: If you have a large party the two queens and sofa bed rooms can comfortably accomodate up to 6 peopl...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I couldn't even stream a YouTube video with the weak Internet that this hotel provides. If you're a business client that relies on a decent Internet connection do not stay here. If you are looking for a nice, comfortable place to lay your head then stay here. Otherwise find a better business friendly hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
Jonesboro, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed in the Comfort Suites in Montgomery AL. The mini suite was clean and comfortable. The HDTV was a large 32 inch flat screen. The HBO channel was out of focuse so I didn't watch the channel. The A/C worked very well. The king size bed was very comfortable. I have booked numerous "Non Smoking" rooms and when I entered the room it stunk so bad I turned around and walked out, that was NOT the case with my room, it smelled clean. The only issue I had was the morning "Hot" breakfast, it was adequate. Mainly carbs like bread, bagels and tarts. They did have scrambled eggs but they were very salty. The bread tray was empty and I had to find an employee to refill, when he returned with fresh bread I noticed that a bagel had mold on it. I showed the employee and he replaced the bagel, I hope he checked the rest of them. The hotel is close to a couple of fast food places so you can walk if you wish. Overall I would stay again, the price was right.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

The hotel was clean and check in was fast and pleasant. the room was nice and the bed was comfortable. i slept great and didnt hear any noise from the nearby roads. Breakfast was the standard eggs and sausage. waffles and the basics. The lady who was taking care of the breakfast was excellent. Making sure every thing was hot fresh and making sure that the guests were ok and didnt need anything else. If I had to recommend anything to this hotel it would be to update the bathrooms. I was in room 111 and while the bathroom was clean it looked old and worn. the shower head was rusty and the toilet seat needs to be replaced and the faucet leaked and would only dispense warm or hot water. I could not get it even cool and had to brush my teeth with warm water. Even with all that I would stay here again since it was a clean comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business