“roach infested, DISGUSTING stench that sticks with you for days” 1 of 5 stars

You added Value Place Montgomery to your Saves list
5031 Woods Crossing, I-85 & Eastern Blvd. (exit 6), Montgomery, AL 36106   |
Ranked #52 of 73 hotels in Montgomery
Abilene, Texas
“roach infested, DISGUSTING stench that sticks with you for days”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

I travel often with my company as a private contractor and have stayed at some not so desirable places just because they were cheap BUT HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH DISGUST. I dont usually do reviews and dont really pay attention to them, but please read this one and take it for what it is worth. i had made my reservations and finally arrived there after driving for 12 hours, i was gonna be in montgomery for 2 1/2 months so when i checked in they told me i had to pre pay in advance and after driving for 12 hours i needed some sleep. Oh i had reserved a non smoking but they only had smoking so they said check back in toworrow and i can change. I went up to my room and the stench in the hallway was horrid thought someone could have been making meth it was bad. as soon as i opend my door several roaches ran across the floor, went back downstairs to ask for another room but the front desk is not manned 24 hours a day. so i stayed in room for the night. when i went down to ck on a non smoking room they kept telling me they dont have any available. i sprayed for the roaches myself and beared the room for as long as i could. after 6 days of a month long stay me and the other three guys that was staying at the same place tried to check out. we tried to talk to the front end manager to get a refund (after taxes and deposit our stay was over $800 each). He said it is not our policy to give refunds and unused portion would be forfeited. we called the general manager and he would not assist us either. But they did give us our $100 deposit back. whoopee.... 6 days and we walked away, i cant afford to lose money like that but the place was so disgusting that we didnt want to be there another night. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL IT IS DISGUSTING!!!! IF I COULD RATE THIS A "ZERO" . the bed was hard as a rock the floor would have been more comfortable but it stunk to bad

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at Value Place Montgomery, responded to this review, May 4, 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experiences at our property. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Value Place, we strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart, and we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issue promptly.

Value Place Management

6 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Value Place Montgomery? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Value Place Montgomery

Address: 5031 Woods Crossing, I-85 & Eastern Blvd. (exit 6), Montgomery, AL 36106
Location: United States > Alabama > Montgomery
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #52 of 73 hotels in Montgomery
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Value Place Montgomery reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Value Place Montgomery, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.