“College Football fans” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway
Ranked #8 of 72 hotels in Montgomery
Eufaula, Alabama, United States
“College Football fans”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Recently my wife and i planned to meet our son half way between where we went off to college and where we lived. We were flying out of Atlanta the next day for a conference in LA so it was a last minute plan to meet him there. We picked out the Holiday Inn Express right off of I-85 so we could easily get to Atlanta the next a.m. We were pleased with the our stay. We originally booked a double room (2 queen beds) but once arriving and finding out our son wasn't staying the evening with us asked for a king room. We wre upgraded to a suite with no charges and the room was awesome! As most Saturdays are in the fall college football was all the rage and with not 1 BUT 2 flat screens in the room we were able to catch DOUBLE the action!! The Hotel was clean, and staff was terrific. I plan on staying here EVERY chance i get!! Even remembered the room number so i can ask for it again!!! This week alone i've stayed in 4 different hotels in 5 days and to me the best one of them all was located in Montgomery AL at the Holiday Inn Express where i was able to spend some quality time with my son watching college football.

Room Tip: great location for access to shopping and the interstate. Awesome resturants in the area as well
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Ethel T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Roy J,

It was a pleasure to serve as your host hotel while visiting the area. I was happy to hear that our accommodations met your needs. And was even more pleased to know that you and your son had an enjoyable visit while watching the football games. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for staying with us while in Montgomery.

111 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Clarksville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My family and I stayed here on our way to Florida. I hate staying in hotels as I am a germaphob, however the rooms were extremely clean and the beds were really comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was also wonderful. The hotel is close to many restaurants and the freeway! I would stay here again if ever in the area!

Dear Nicole M,

We appreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing. We make every effort to ensure that our guests have a most enjoyable stay and was very pleased to hear that you did. Again, thank you and we hope to serve you again when in the area.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed on 4th floor, vendong room ice machine was empty and had rotten smell. Bought wine at another location to bring back to room but they don't have ANY corkscrews on site. I understand people steal the, but I went down to front desk to get them to open, they didn't even have one there!!! Totally useless. If I bring my bottle down to let front desk open it, that should be alllowed, it's convenient for guest! Also found pubic hairs in soap dish. Also my t'stat wouldn't go below 72 degrees. I should be able to have MY ROOM THAT I PD FOR AT THE TEMP I WANT!!! All around clean room and in safe area, but it's the LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE ME COME BACK!!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Reddawn515,

I was sadden to hear that we did not meet all of your needs while staying with us. However, I would like to thank you for sharing your comments as they will help us to improve. Again thank you and I hope when in this area again you give us an opportunity to make it up to you.
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I booked a home at this hotel recently having no idea what to expect. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful -- and even directed me to a nearby mall for some light shopping. An easy thirty-five minute drive outside of Auburn, this location is perfect for football games too. My standard room offered a small sofa and seating area, plus a large scale bathroom.

Complimentary breakfast is offered in the morning with hot items like scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls, patty sausage, etc and juices, fruits, cereals too.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Blake,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our facility met all of your needs.

Again, we thank you and look forward to hosting you when in the area again.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

It was my first stay in US. The services were so easy and comfortable that I didn't wanted to get out to any apartment after two weeks. It was close to my office and so many restaurant ( McD, Burger King etc.) ....also the shopping mall was nearby. Terrific place to live in and chill out.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ethel T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Saymehi,

I was very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay while looking for an apartment. We wish we could have served as your host hotel longer but are thankful we had the time we did. Again, thank you and we hope you enjoy Montgomery.
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was a weekend stay and the hotel was booked to capacity. We arrived late Friday evening and the front desk staff was probably the most friendly I have ever encountered. The room was just as described and was even next door to the other room I booked. I did make a few trips to the car after going up and both of the ladies were very attentive and ask if I needed anything. The only complaint was the TV quality but honestly I was not there to watch television anyway. The breakfast attendant the next morning was also very helpful and attentive to everything being nice, stocked and clean. All of the employees had great attitudes and seemed truly happy to be there. The location of this hotel is also perfect as there are several restaurants and shopping very close. I will definitely stay at this location again and would recommend you try it out for a good nights sleep at a reasonable cost.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Ethel T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Travelingbex,

Thank you for taking time to share with us your experience while visiting Montgomery. Our staff was very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look for forward to seeing you again when in the area. Again, thank you.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I usually stay at Marriott but this trip a friend said to try holiday Inn.Every one I stopped at
looked fairly new and was very clean . On my last night I pulled into a Marriott the hotel looked
very bad outside as I was trying to find a place to park my truck. Something In my gut was telling
me don't stay here, so this time I listened and drove one more exit and there was holiday inn express
Kelsie greeted me when I came in and had me checked in in a flash and even got me a room
on the ground floor. She was very nice and pleasant and an A+ employee for your hotel. The room
was fantastic clean and comfortable. Thank you Kelsie.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Ethel T, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Terry L,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us your experience while staying with us. We are very pleased to know that our staff and guest room accommodations were able to meet your needs. Again, thanks and it was our pleasure to serve you. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Montgomery.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway

Address: 9250 Boyd-Cooper Parkway, Montgomery, AL 36116
Location: United States > Alabama > Montgomery
#5 Business Hotel in Montgomery
#10 Family Hotel in Montgomery
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located off I-85 exit 11, on Boyd-Cooper Parkway. Convenient to Eastchase shopping and dining. Our location features state of the art, spacious, luxuriously furnished guest rooms. Each guest room is furnished with a 32-inch flat panel television with premium cable, free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, microwave, refrigerator, free local and 1-800-calls, and safety deposit boxes are available. Each guest may enjoy our delicious deluxe continental breakfast. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites has an exceptionally beautiful indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi hot tub. Business guests will appreciate the convenience of our business center and meeting rooms. The fitness center is well equipped with an elliptical cross trainer, treadmill, stair climber, and recumbent bike for your overall fitness. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites provide free parking, elevator, and USA Today newspaper. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway
Holiday Inn Express Montgomery
Montgomery Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn Montgomery

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montgomery/Boyd Cooper Parkway, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.