“Every Visit Is Better Than Before” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #70 of 368 restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Vietnamese
Dothan, Alabama
“Every Visit Is Better Than Before”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is a favorite restaurant of mine. Whenever I’m in Montgomery, I always try to plan to have some of the best Vietnamese food in the southeastern United States. With that said, I don’t just come for the food. When I enter this restaurant I’m treated to the highest quality of service and am I’m also treated to the charming culture of the Vietnamese people.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

77% Recommend
Alabama
“Overworked management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Overworked management trying to make up for lack of staff. Unfortunately that leads to very slow service and a poor memeory

Visited August 2012
Dothan, Alabama
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

This was my second time eating here. Well, I must say that it was as great as the fist time. Our waiter was extremely helpful with the menu and all accommodating to make sure our experience was first class. An awesome experience...I look forward to my next visit.

Prattville, AL
“Great soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I can really only vouch for the soup and the chicken fingers (from the kids' menu) -- delicious! My husband and I got different soups (I got the pork, he got the beef). Both delicious. I was quite surprised to find such good Vietnamese in Montgomery!

Two negatives from our experience -- (1) Service was a bit lacking, since we didn't come during a rush time yet still had to ask twice for our son's meal and to have our drinks refilled. (2) The only things on the kids menu were chicken fingers and beef pho. Our other kids (in school during our visit) wouldn't have eaten anything there.

The food will bring us back, though :-)

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Port Richey, Florida
“Wonderful "Pho" (soup), very friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

When we travelled a lot we used to stop in here every chance we got, even to the point of going a different route so that we could eat here!

The soups are great, and the prices are very reasonable!

Hope to be there again soon!

• Visited May 2012