“Wonderful "Pho" (soup), very friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

334-279-5921
Improve this listing
Ranked #97 of 377 Restaurants in Montgomery
New Port Richey, Florida
“Wonderful "Pho" (soup), very friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

When we travelled a lot we used to stop in here every chance we got, even to the point of going a different route so that we could eat here!

The soups are great, and the prices are very reasonable!

Hope to be there again soon!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Troy, Alabama
“Excellent ethnic food at very cheap prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

Friendly, efficient service. Great, authentic Vietnamese food. Very clean. So glad we found this restaurant!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Worldwide
“Best Vietnamese food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Have enjoyed just about everything on the menu since they originally opened at their first location on the Eastern Blvd. Very authentic, flavorful Vietnamese dishes - they keep us coming back for more!!

Visited January 2012
Wetumpka, Alabama
“Great place to rely on”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

This place is a great place to drop in and have a meal you know will be good. My wife and I go here about 3 or 4 times a month. We are not treated differently than Asian customers as described in a previous review. We, also, are white. The owner makes a point to come to our table and greet us from time to time. The little girl is not as obnoxious as most customers children. In fact, the last time I was there, a customer's kid threw food at his mother, and it landed on me. No, "excuse me," or "sorry." The owners daughter is now a school age child and sits behind the counter doing what? Homework...

The spicy beef vermicelli soup is outstanding. This restaurant is so popular that they are opening a new bigger location called the Saigon Bistro near Sam's Club where the old Lone Star Steakhouse used to be located. It will be as successful as the Saigon Deli.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Auburn, AL
“Just want I wanted!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

I love spicy food! And at Saigon Deli, you can get it as spicier as you want your food to be. My wife got her noodles mild and she loved it. Fried noodles, noodle bowl with chicken are some of my favorites. I have been told by some foodies that it tastes as close to authentic Vietnamese as it could in Montgomery. Personally, I think they should change their name and not include 'Deli' - that threw me off and kept me from going there initially. But it is a hidden gem in Montgomery for anybody that loves Asian cuisine.

• Visited February 2011