“Great service and excellent food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Valdosta, Georgia
“Great service and excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

A great little home town restaurant. So yummy!
I love the portabella mushroom sandwich it is always delicious. it is all expertly crafted and absolutel it is all expertly crafted and absolutely delicious

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Denver, CO
“Great Food but What are They??”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

First off, everyone in my group had great, and tasty food.
However, we wonder about their operations. We had a reservation for ten to celebrate a graduation and we wanted to party. However, the kitchen and our waiter brought out all of the salads immediately after the appetizers (which we waited quite a while for. Not a problem waiting, we were here to [party, but we immediately got the salads.....) I asked them to slow down and my waiter said that the steaks take a while to cook so "don't worry". So whatever, we were on Eastside Grille's Schedule now, so I guess we will spend money on party drinks elsewhere; when we aren't hurried.

However....

We couldn't figure out what was their plan with the live music. We LOVE live music. At this Establishment though, we couldn't figure if the music was for dining or to get ready to party on a Friday night . If it was dinner music, it was way too loud. If it was to get people partyting on a friday night is was to Folky. I mean, dinner to "Four Non Blonds" or Alanis Morissette"?
Screetchie!!
Did I mention that we all enjoyed the food?

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Prattville, Alabama, United States
“Different in a good way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great food, great atmosphere, and great music on the weekends. I don't get the opportunity to go much anymore, but I've always had a great experience here.

Tennessee
“Awesome Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

Great food! Great atmosphere! Friendliest people around!

The Oriental Salad is fantastic. It includes chicken, pineapples, candied nuts, a bunch of other stuff, and the best vinegarette around. The waitstaff is amazing and the owners and managers routinely walk around the dining room checking to make sure everything is perfect.

The popular lunch option is the meat & three sides deal. The meats change daily, but they have a lot of variety. All the sides look fantastic.

If I lived close enough, I'd eat at the Eastside Grille two or three times a week. Great food, unpretentious, awesome prices, fantastic people, comfortable place to be. Love it!

• Visited March 2011