“Bonefish Grill loves Soldiers!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Greenville, Alabama
“Bonefish Grill loves Soldiers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

My husband is currently deployed at Camp Atterbury, IN and was given a four day pass to come home for a visit before leaving for Afghanistan. I picked him up from the airport at 8:30pm so I knew he would be hungry. I called around and Bonefish would be open until 10:30. This was perfect because we hadn't been in three years! As soon as we walked in, we were greeted and sat in a cozy booth to ourselves. This would be his last good meal for a while, so we decided to splurge. The Lemon Drop Martini is good, but the Watermelon Martini is outstanding! I highly recommend the crab cakes and Mussels Josephine for appetizers. I also recommend dipping the bread in the mussel sauce once you are finished with them. It is heavenly! The ceasar salad and corn bisque is good too. My husband ordered the Swordfish and I had the shrimp and scallops. We were so full from everything else, we asked our waiter to bag our food to take home. My husband stepped outside to smoke and I noticed him talking to two gentlemen, one who shook his hand. Once he was seated again, the man that shook his hand walked over to our table and told us to get whatever we liked, because it was on the house!! We were astounded! I was so proud! It is nice to know that people still care about our military and all that they do! I highly recommend this restaurant to any and everyone and this will not be the last time we visit them. Food and service was an A+++!!

Montgomery, Alabama
“Great food and great atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

I've really enjoyed going to the Bonefish Grill over the past couple of years. It has become one of our standard night out places. We end up there more than other places because they are open much later than most restaurants in Montgomery without a drive-thru. You can't go wrong with ahi tuna sashimi or bang bang shrimp!

Toronto, Canada
“worth a try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2010

didn't get to try their grilled fish since I was still too full from lunch at Jim n Nicks. (no regrets since I loved the food at Jim n Nicks.) had their bangbang shrimp taco that came with their own potato chips. it was good enough.
their menu has something for everyone.
the restaurant is in the East Chase outdoor mall. so I had a nice stroll after dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Alderson, WV 24910
“Absolutely the BEST seafood restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2009

The service was impeccable. We had the most polite and attentive waiter.
Our meals were perfect and oh so delicious.
The atmosphere was very relaxing.

We had nothing to complain about.

Grace and family
Alderson WV; Marion, VA; Nashville, TN

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montgomery Alabama
“We won't be back for a while.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2009

We’ve eaten at the Bonefish Grill (Montgomery, AL) many times – our special occasion place - and were never disappointed until today. The food wasn’t as good as it has been, the service was not up to par (not bringing all of our beverages, not bringing refills often enough, going to the seating hostess to ask for coffee and cream refills), and the waitress and manager stopped by as we were leaving to complain about our party either not leaving a tip or not leaving a large enough tip. We won’t be back to this restaurant for a long time; we were very disappointed. We have enjoyed their food previously; Key Lime Pie is great.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere