“Excellent! For a chain restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Stockbridge, Georgia, United States
“Excellent! For a chain restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent for a chain restaurant! Chilean Sea Bass and Pan Asian sauce is the best! Martini's, the best in the world!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Athens, Georgia
“Slipping”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been eating at Bonefish restaurants since the first one opened in St. Petersburg, Florida. I have always enjoyed their food, service and drinks. Sadly, this experience was a disappointment.
I was dining with my daugher, on a Friday night. We had made a reservation, but still were stuck in line waiting behind parites with no reservations. Once seated, the service was good, but the food was not at all special. I used to love the salads, with the hearts of palm and blue cheese crumbles. There may have been one very small piece of palm in my salad. We shared a fried oyster and pickle appetizer which was mediocre at best! The oysters were tiny, and by the time they were breaded and fried, there was nothing left to taste. We had the orange ruffy fish special that was served over mashed potatos that tasted instant. The fish was fine, but nothing special. We each had a cocktail so our bill was almost $100 for the two of us. At this price, I expect to have some very tasty food, such was not the case.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Montgomery, Alabama
“Good for a chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Always enjoy the food here. Service is always good. Wait is worth it. Good wine choices. Not very romantic but always good food

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Very Nice Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I ate at Bonefish with my mom and sister one evening after a day of visiting in the hospital, and we had a delightful meal. We were all pretty tired, and our server was very informative, gracious, and patient as we made our meal decisions. Although I don't remember what we ate, I remember that we all left satisfied and refreshed after the dining experience at this Bonefish location. In addition to the excellent service and good food, the atmosphere was well done and calming too.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montgomery, Alabama
“One of Few Good Restaurants Open on Sunday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Bonefish Grill is a high-end chain seafood restaurant in a convenient location at Montgomery's outside mall. The decor is typical of other restaurants in the chain with comfortable seating in a large open dining room or smaller bar. It is open seven days a week, which means it's, unfortunately, one of only two or three nice restaurants open Sunday evenings. That's the main reason we dine there, because we patronize local establishments almost exclusively. Fortunately and surprisingly, Montgomery has one is the best seafood restaurants in the Southeast, but for scheduling reasons, we dine at Bonefish occasionally. When we do, we are generally pleased with our meal. However, Bonefish Grill's menu is surprisingly limited with no regional seafood. From time-to-time however, there are some exceptional items on the menu. Recently for example, one featured entree was authentic Maryland crab cakes. They were excellent, and I enjoyed dinner very much. I will watch for the crab cakes, and items such as wild Alaskan salmon, and take advantage of these specials. Finally, service is generally ok, but it is can be slow because each waiter seems to have a high service load, particularly Friday through Sunday when the restaurant is very busy.

• Visited July 2013