“Dissatisfied” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
here
“Dissatisfied”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Tenders were warm; didn't seem freshly cooked. Asked for fries to be crispy; they were slightly above warm. Toast was hard and cool. Nothing seemed like it was cooked to order. Was spending a lovely time with mom, so didn't want to complain and spoiled her time....she really enjoyed her large zaxby salad, so all was not lost.

Visited August 2013

alabama
“AWESOME CHICKEN WINGS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

great choices for everyone in your family. We loved the wings and out children loved the wings and frys! First time ever going. I really wish Zaxby's would open stores in the mid-west, starting with nebraska :) Our next trip south we will definitely be visiting again

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montgomery, Alabama
“Usual”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This Zaxby is just like most Zaxby's however, every one that I have been to I order the same thing. A blue salad with teriyaki chicken. However, this is the only Zaxby's I have been to that cannot make the order. So they serve it on the side. The portion size on the salads also seem smaller. Outside of the that the quality is the same.

Visited January 2013
Crestview, Florida
“Zaxby's Over rated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

A new Zaxby's was build about 20 miles from my home. Before this, there has not been a Zaxby's in the immediate area. Many military members in my community bragged about how well the food was and I was not impressed once I finally ordered lunch there one day. Food was just okay.

Montgomery, Alabama
“Zesty, zappetizing, and Zuper!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

I LOVE this place!!! Best wings in Montgomery and best sauce selection. I love the Kickin Chikin sandwich, a few chicken fingers topped with ranch and buffalo sauce between two buttered pieces of Texas toast. A little pricey but not overly expensive. I could live at this place and eat every day if given the chance!

Visited November 2011