“Mmmmmmmm!!! Yes please.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States
“Mmmmmmmm!!! Yes please.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

So glad our friends took us to City Grill the other night. It was a great experience from start to finish. Fantastic service, great mood/environment, and unbelievable food. I had the seafood pasta dish, and it was tremendous. The grilled shrimp were perfect. Salad dressing on my wife's salad was sooo good. My brownie cake with homemade peanut butter ice cream was delicious. In fact, even the table bread and butter were fantastic : )
It's only been one visit, but I'm sure City Grill will be in, at least, our top 3 favorite places to eat in Alabama.
Thanks again John & Terry , and we look forward to dining with you all very soon.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

91% Recommend
Montgomery, Alabama
“Great New Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

City Grill has move to the lovely area of Hampstead, a suburb of Montgomery. The ambiance is great at the new location and much roomier than their previous location. We took out of town company there for dinner and we were all impressed with the service and the food.

Visited November 2012
“City Grill's new location matches the food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

City Grill's new location in Hampstead is gorgeous. The perfect setting for the superb food and service you aways get when you dine there. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Montgomery, Alabama
“one of the best in Montgomery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I recently moved to Montgomery from Houston and was discouraged at the lack of upscale dining options. Now that I have eaten at City Grill, I feel much better about my new hometown. The restaurant is located in a beautiful area with a water fountain nearby- they definitely have some serious ambiance- perfect for a romantic dinner. We ordered the calamari with jalapeno tartar sauce and the prosciutto, arugula and parmesan drizzled with olive oil and lemon for appetizers, a Caesar salad, grilled scamp and scallops over pureed parsnips with a pesto oil and a crustless salted caramel cheesecake for dessert. Everything we ate was amazing. I cannot wait to go back to this place!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I had dinner here last night at the recommendation of a customer of mine. I grazed the appetizers and loved them. Scallops had a nice heat to them. I also had the fried eggplant with crabmeat topping and the quail. Next time I'll try the entrees that sounded great. The owners John and Terry along with my waitress were very friendly. Can't wait to go back.