“Best Hampton Inn I've Stayed At” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 73 hotels in Montgomery
Florida
“Best Hampton Inn I've Stayed At”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2006

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns across the country and this is by far the best I have seen. Every time I stay here the rooms are always clean and comfortable. The surrounding mall offers great dining and shopping as well. The staff is also great at this hotel. If you need a place to stay in Montgomery this is the place.

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business

301 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Korean first
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2006

We planned on stopping in Montgomery, which is a half way point to our vacation at DisneyWorld. We stayed in a 2 star hotel that we were familiar with on the way up there, but it was not available for our way back. I saw good reviews on TripAdvisor for this hotel and got a reservation for here for our return trip, although it was $10 more a night.

I was extremely pleased with how much nicer this hotel was for only $10 more! It was as different as night and day! The hotel is new, near lots of shops and restaurants. It has very elegant decor in the lobby and dining area; big fluffy comforters; big soft pillows; rooms are elegantly decorated with wonderful pictures of historical Montgomery; marble counters in the bathroom; large tv with elegant special-made tv stand made to hold microwave, dvd and refrigerator; laundry service; free internet connection in the room; nice exercise room; nice pool, etc. I loved eating breakfast by the big fireplace in the dining room. Even their continental breakfast was better than most - they had name brand items - Otis Spunkmeyer muffins (my favorite!), Dannon yogurt and even hot biscuits and gravy (they may have different hot items on different days of the week).

I couldn't believe what all we got for the money!! My kids thought we were in a 5 star hotel! I won't stay ANY where else except here the next time I'm in Montgomery!! I'm so thankful that the TripAdvisor reviewers told me about this great place!

• Stayed March 2006
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2006

This hotel was absolutely fabulous. We had a one night reservation while traveling to see family.
We arrived a few hours earlier than expected and our room was ready. It was spectacular. The room was large and quite comfortable. The staff was very informative and friendly. We wanted for absolutely nothing.

The fitness center had top of the line equipment and the heated pool was a nice size. It is in walking distance of The Shoppes at East Chase, including a Target, Kohls, World Market, Dillards, and various eating establishments.

The complimentary breakfast has something for everybody and if you're on the go, they have your breakfast packed for you at the front desk.

The lobby was the place to be if you wanted to watch the NFL championship games with a few "new friends."

I can not wait to stay at the Hampton again.
Thanks for the great Southern Hospitality. You definitely got this one right.

• Stayed January 2006
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2005

My family and I have stayed at the Hampton Inn-East Chase twice: In May of 2005 during a house-hunting trip and in July, 2005 during our re-location to this city. Both stays were perfect! In July we had to extend our stay by several extra nights because our daughter became ill and had to be hospitalized. All members of the staff went out of their way to help us and always asked how she was doing. When arriving in and going out throughout the day, a staff member always greeted us by name. When our daughter returned from her hospital stay, she was given an adjoining room and given privacy and time to recover. Special food and beverages were offered and supplied at all times of the day and they even provided us with disposable thermometers!
The day before we left, there was a hurracaine warning. The hotel was flooded with travelers from florida, as well as hosting a large group in for a wedding. Even with the situation, the staff continued to be professional and helpful. It was truely impressive!
This hotel is clean and comfortable. Best of all, the have a wonderful staff of caring professionals that pleased even this picky traveler. My family and I were very pleased and surprised! Because of this experience, we have been easily able to transition to this new city with a positive outlook!

• Stayed July 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2005

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites at East Chase while attending a wedding in Montgomery. The property is still quite new and in a bustling shopping area with lots of close by stores and restaurants. The staff was incredibly attentive and kind. Our first morning at breakfast the head of group sales was greeting each table of guests and showing off that wonderful southern hospitatity. We had a larger handicap accessible "mini-suite" which was terrific. It was basically one very large room with two queens, a convertible couch, coffee table, chair with ottoman and a large desk. They had free wi-fi, a microwave and a minifridge. There was also a second sink by the micro and fridge. I give this property very solid marks.

• Stayed July 2005

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-East Chase? Share your experiences!