“Great food; great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 385 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Montgomery, Alabama
“Great food; great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Food is great. Very fresh, large portions, and flavorful! I had the daily special, a pasta salad and my husband had the pork tenderloin meal. We were both very pleased with our selections. Highly recommend for lunch. Going back again soon for dinner.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Very good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I had been wanting to try the Taziki's where I live and just haven't had the chance. While out of town visiting friends they suggested Taziki's for lunch I jumped at the chance to try it. The restaurant and bathrooms were very clean, the service was good. We had a couple questions and the young lady taking our order was very gracious. The food was delicious! My friend and I both had Gyros, her husband had a pasta dish which looked very appetizing. The only draw back to me was that it cost around $17 just for me. However, I did order a glass of wine and that cost almost as much as my dinner. I would definitely recommend trying this place just know going in if you choose to drink wine with your meal, it can add up quickly. Otherwise, it's a good value for the amount of food. Enjoy!

Auburn
“Really yummy!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I went for dinner last night and we were pleasantly surprised at how good this place was. We started with the Taziki Dip which was served with flat bread and was very tasty. I had the Greek salad gyro with grilled chicken and my husband had the grilled tilapia sandwich with caper-dill tartar sauce. We really enjoyed our meal and all the ingredients were so fresh. The atmosphere was really nice for a "fast food" restaurant. We will definitely go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Bozeman, Montana
“Not bad for Fast Casual Greek”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

In town on business for the week and didn't need a big meal for dinner. First time at Taziki's. Not bad. Good, quick service, nice fast casual atmosphere. Had the Lamb Gryo and a beer. A bit pricey $14 and can get more or better gryos for less elsewhere. But it did the trick.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montgomery, Alabama
“Excellent fast food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I love Mediterranean food and was pleasantly surprised at this fast food Mediterranean restaurant. There are a variety of salads and gyros, soups and appetizers, as well as a number of entrees. We have had the dolmades, the lemon herb chicken, the tenderloin, and the grilled chicken breast, and all have been delicious. The Greek salad is always good, and both the roasted and potatoes and rice, which are options for the entrees, are tasty. The baklava is also excellent and not soggy, as this pastry sometimes gets after sitting for awhile. There are daily specials and a short wine list.

You must get in line to place your order, but your food is brought to you. The inside, while not luxurious, is much nicer that most fast food restaurants, and there are several outside tables, as well. Service is always friendly and helpful.

The prices are all quite reasonable. This is not a luxurious dining experience, but the food is good, service good, and the atmosphere is as good as many other chain restaurants in town. Because the food is healthier than at most places in town and is different from that we get at other restaurants, Taziki's has become one of our favorite places to eat.

• Visited April 2013