“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 72 Hotels in Montgomery
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Hats off to Ms. Barbara at Homewood Suites. My family and I were in town to visit Alabama State University. The breakfast was great Ms. Barbara was very kind, friendly, and made sure that the breakfast area was always filled with fresh food. The grits were just like my moms! If my son decides to attend the university here, I am sure that we will stay at Homewood Suites during our visits. It feels like a home away from home.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Jason D, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Tiffy0808,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. You're right! Our kitchen team rocks! Barbara is quite a rockstar on our team and has been with us for over 9 years delivering great food each morning. Like the rest of our team, she really tries to make everyone feel at home as that is exactly what our brand of hotel tries to be--more like home. Hope to see you again next time on your trip to ASU!

Kind regards,
Jason DeLuca

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great stay ! Meet family for Auburn vs Ole Miss football game. Would stay at this hotel again and will check out other Homewood Suites first in future travels. Excellent value and staff were very friendly. Grounds were manicured great and outside area was clean just like the inside.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Montgomery, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I enjoyed this hotel, very clean, nice staff & spacious room. The room was very nice, room to sit & read or watch tv, a desk for work. A nice little kitchen w/dishes and stove which is always nice. The bed was so comfortable slept really well & loved the ceiling fan!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I had to stay here until we closed on our house. We couldn't have asked for better place to stay. We didn't know anyone here. The whole staff made us feel like we were home. They were extremely nice and professional. The rooms were spotless. They went out of their way to make us feel like family. I can't say enough about them on here. The food was very good, especially the biscuits and gravy, they were to die for. They offer hot, fresh breakfast and dinner. You can't and don't get that anywhere else.
I would recommend this place over any in town for the money. If you are staying in Montgomery, STAY HERE.

Room Tip: You don't need any tips for a good room, all the rooms are very nice.
Sam G,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear that everything went off without a hitch during your transition to Montgomery with us. As you can tell, the staff here tries really hard each day to take care of everyone---from one nighters to 30+ night stays. I'll be sure to pass along your remarks to the crew as they'll appreciate the kudos. Take care and don't be a stranger!

Kind regards,
Jason DeLuca
Montgomery, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a great extended stay hotel. The staff are wonderful and the rooms are nice as well. This is a great location as it is very close to downton Montgomery.

I must give the ladies in the kitchen their props as well. Breakfast is always on point!! Best in town for sure!!! One word for the social hour....WOW!!!! There is good food included with the social to include wine and beer plus other beverages. No need to go out to eat because this is a full course meal!!! Ladies, again I tip my hat to you guys for doing such a wonderful job and being so friendly but yet, professional.

Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I spend 8 months a year in hotels on business travel, and this is my favorite location.
The staff is wonderful. The rooms are very clean and always ready on check in. It is a quiet
location, nice views of the pool or trees, and the meals are cleanly presented and quite fresh; including fresh salads every night. The staff really makes a difference. I'm welcomed warmly
and I have watched families enjoying the pool, dinner, and breakfast. If you're staying in Montgomery, there is no finer place to stay. My wife joined me three weeks ago and was delighted with the suite and the personal attention she received from the staff at our dinner.

Birmingham, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I can’t say enough about how friendly the staff was. My room was spotless! Breakfast was very tasty and I really enjoyed the large kitchen area. I received all the comforts of home. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery? Share your experiences!