“Fun, fun, fun! Words can't describe it!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 31 Attractions in Montgomery
7 attraction reviews
“Fun, fun, fun! Words can't describe it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I love this place. It is large enough to have a variety but small enough to feel secure. The atmosphere is relaxing and the bathrooms are clean. I love to eat at the Wing Place when I go. I have so much fun at this place that I plan to come in November for my birthday trip.

Visited October 2013

Shalimar, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Friday night at the casino”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Crowd was huge on Friday night as compared to very few people on Sunday morning 3 weeks earlier. I like Keno and they have 5 Keno machines. Not enough for the demand. Luckily I got a seat. If you are a local, seems that the rewards program is pretty good. I got a $15 meal certificate thrown in with a $1500 jackpot. First time visitors should program their GPS as it is not real easy to find.

Visited September 2013
Columbia SC
“Not Enough Winners!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ist time here. Stopped on way back from Mississippi. Casino is filled with slot machines, no gaming tables, and way too many of them are penny slot machines that don't pay anything close to what you bet on each spin. Also, the ventilation in the place is very poor, magnifying the cigarette smoke filled atmosphere. I cannot understand the numbers of people in this facility just pouring there money down the drain. Was there a couple hours or so and only saw one person with a legitimate win, $1400, which is pretty poor when compared to winners in a "real" casino. Only good thing was the buffet that was tasty at $12.95 for home cooking items. Won't be returning anytime soon.

Visited August 2013
“Good get away!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I won a $500. 00 shopping spree, I was super excited, they said they will send infor when time, in October, but I have not heard anything since then, but it was nice to have won, don't. Know Where I will do the shopping yet. And I really like the Creek in Mongomery.

Visited May 2013
Douglasville, Georgia
“Even If You Win You Lose !!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This casino is the worst example of fair intertainment for your money. I have been gaming there for the last 20 years and have won on maybe 4 occasions. It's the only place I ever gambled where you bet 1.20 on a spin and you hit with the winning spin paying 50cents. So I win myslef out of normally four to five hundred dollars a visit. I have called thier gaming control board twice whom where only to happy to take about half my information and hang up on me both times. My advise is unless your ready to DONATE YOUR MONEY, don't go to this casino. They don't do anything but TAKE TAKE TAKE.

Visited July 2013