“Friday night at the casino” 3 of 5 stars

Type: Casinos
Attraction Details
Shalimar, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Friday night at the casino”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Crowd was huge on Friday night as compared to very few people on Sunday morning 3 weeks earlier. I like Keno and they have 5 Keno machines. Not enough for the demand. Luckily I got a seat. If you are a local, seems that the rewards program is pretty good. I got a $15 meal certificate thrown in with a $1500 jackpot. First time visitors should program their GPS as it is not real easy to find.

Visited September 2013

Columbia SC
“Not Enough Winners!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ist time here. Stopped on way back from Mississippi. Casino is filled with slot machines, no gaming tables, and way too many of them are penny slot machines that don't pay anything close to what you bet on each spin. Also, the ventilation in the place is very poor, magnifying the cigarette smoke filled atmosphere. I cannot understand the numbers of people in this facility just pouring there money down the drain. Was there a couple hours or so and only saw one person with a legitimate win, $1400, which is pretty poor when compared to winners in a "real" casino. Only good thing was the buffet that was tasty at $12.95 for home cooking items. Won't be returning anytime soon.

Visited August 2013
“Good get away!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I won a $500. 00 shopping spree, I was super excited, they said they will send infor when time, in October, but I have not heard anything since then, but it was nice to have won, don't. Know Where I will do the shopping yet. And I really like the Creek in Mongomery.

Visited May 2013
Douglasville, Georgia
“Even If You Win You Lose !!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This casino is the worst example of fair intertainment for your money. I have been gaming there for the last 20 years and have won on maybe 4 occasions. It's the only place I ever gambled where you bet 1.20 on a spin and you hit with the winning spin paying 50cents. So I win myslef out of normally four to five hundred dollars a visit. I have called thier gaming control board twice whom where only to happy to take about half my information and hang up on me both times. My advise is unless your ready to DONATE YOUR MONEY, don't go to this casino. They don't do anything but TAKE TAKE TAKE.

Visited July 2013
Carrollton, GA
17 attraction reviews
“Review for 2013 visit. Fun trip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had the same experience as before (see review from 2012) and a little better luck with the games on this trip. We found cocktail service to be hit and miss, but we did notice this time that there were several ladies rolling drink carts through the isles, some carrying only beer and the others carring already mixed cocktails like margaritas, etc. When we were desperate for a drink, there were usually one of these servers to be found nearby if there was no cocktail waitress in sight. There are only three food choices here, and they are set up like a food court. I think the only 24-hour food is "What to Fry," which is just as the name implies - everything is fried. We wanted wings but the wing place was closed when we wanted to go (wee hours of the a.m.), and we didn't try the BBQ place. I noticed that one reviewer mentioned the buffet, but there is no buffet here, only at Creek Casino Wetumpka. There is a greater number of slot machines here than in Wetumpka. We had a lot of fun on this trip and brought home a little money!

Visited May 2013