“Excellent Reuben & Cookies.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Sandwiches, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Kissimmee, Florida
“Excellent Reuben & Cookies.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

A friend told me I had to try Jason's because of the oatmeal walnut cranberry cookies. She was right too because the cookie was absolutely one of the best I have ever had. I've eaten a cookie or two in the last 4 decades let me tell you. I got the reuben sandwich with corned beef. This was an oddity for me as I have had fewer than 5 reuben's in my entire life but I really wanted something special if Jason's was as good as everyone said. It was excellent. Moreover I have been craving another one every since. The salad bar looked great, though I didn't get it myself, and they also had a free part of the salad bar with little muffins, nuts dried fruit other similar items. If you were able to get through all that there was free soft serve ice cream to be had for dessert. I was only able to make it through half the sandwich it was so big, and that wonderful cookie of course. I am looking forward to going again. A must try!

• Visited September 2013

South Florida, Florida
“Good Sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Wanted something different for my dinner. Had a great sandwich, very tasty and large. Everything was fresh. Free refills on sodas and of cause free soft serve ice cream. Very good experience.

Visited July 2013
Chula Vista
“Jason's deli is delicious , not to mention everyone deserves dessert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Just passing through Montgomery and stopped for lunch . Food was outstanding ! Among other things my daughter ordered the Ceasar salad . When we received it there was salmon on it . We sent it back and noticed that is what they charges is for , we decided not to bother to mention it , but the sever came up to us after already refunding out credit card the difference , wow ! Salad bar was delicious and they have free ice cream to boot ! Don't miss this place if you are in the area for any reason !

Mount Dora, Florida
“A better and lower priced version of Crispers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The selection just goes on and on so many things to choose from. Everyone I was with loved what they got. I had the salad bar and it was fantastic, so many things, included pasta salads, puddings and lots more. The only thing I found odd was they don't take cash, but it was excellent.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“The best deli food in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I have never had a bad meal here, and I've tried virtually everything on the menu. The mufaletta is my favorite, and they have the best Reuben around.