“I had no idea this place existed!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 368 restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza & Pasta
“I had no idea this place existed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Great NY-style pizza at a very reasonable price. The lunch special gets you a huge slice, a large salad, and a drink for well under $10.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

94% Recommend
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best pizza in the city.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Every pizza I have tried here has been great! Great casual atmosphere whether for kids or happy hour. I only wish they had more than just a pasta special of the day.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Erzenhausen, Germany
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Went here last night with a few classmates. The food was fantastic. I wasn't in the mood for pizza but this is a nice change from the typical Papa John's or Pizza Hut. I had a calzone pizza there, it was fantastic. The other guys got pizzas and a lasagna. It was very good food. Its a small restaurant, I don't know if you can call and make reservations but you may want to try if you ever come this way.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Louis
“Fast, Friendly, and Delish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I had a great little pizza which was just the right size for one person. The salad wasn't anything special but the pizza sort of made up for that. The service was fast and the folks were extremely friendly. I HATE pizza chains and this is an awesome independent pizza place. Go. Today.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Enterprise, Alabama
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We waited about 15 minutes to be seated. Geat cozy atmosphere. Everyone was super busy. Service was a bit slow. I had to look impatient until the manager had our server come over to us. Two tables seated after us (who had not waited nearlyl as long as us) were greated and had their drink orders taken before ours. We ordered the Garlic Crustini with arugula. It was AMAZING! I had the small 5 meat pizza and my daughter had the classic. Both were really good, though a bit greasy. The next time I will get teh garlic crustini and a salad. The arugula was that good. This restaurant is located at the back of a shopping center so don't give up if you have trouble finding it.

• Visited March 2013